Love and miss you.

Sirius b.

Huh??.....

I handed Harry the letter to read and I turned to dean next to me who had yet again parchment and a quill.

"May I-?"

"Sure" he nodded through a mouth full of food and I took the parchment and quill.

Twins,

Ron got his place as keeper like he wanted, Ginny got chaser which is no surprise there, she's amazing.

I miss you both too, a lot. It's so odd not having you two around the school. Causing trouble etc.

My first few days?? Well they've been fine except the fact me and Draco are on a break and I have no idea why.

I'm excited to come back, I already hate this year. Maybe becuase you too arnt here but I'm not sure. Heh. I can't wait to prank Ron when I get back. I hope you two are doing ok and there's no need to come and drag me out the hall trust me.

Miss you both millions gred and forge,...

Love y/n.

That's one, I handed it to the school owl and it flew off.

"I wonder what they mean." Harry shrugged and gave me back the letter.

"I have no idea. Wanna write to them instead?" I passed him a piece of parchment and deans quill.

"Sure"

Harry sat and wrote a letter, then handed it to an owl and watched as it flew off, I ate some food quickly as we were getting told to head to our common rooms.

"Come on y/nnn" Ron grabbed my hand and dragged me away.

I grunted but followed as he dragged me to the common room.

-

"I have to admit I though I was gonna miss that last one, I hope cormacs not taking it too hard. He's got a bit of a thing for you hermione, cormac." Ron was talking about quidditch on the couch, Harry and Hermione were sat down on the floor either side of him and I was perched next to him on the couch above Hermione with my legs crossed reading a book.

"He's vile" she huffed. Ron looked behind me and I looked too, lavender waved to him. I gagged and he smirked.

"Have you ever heard of this spell? Septumsempra." Harry leaned over Ron's legs and showed Hermione, it was in the book he took from potions, turns out its much more than just a normal potions book.

"No i haven't, and if you had a shred of self respect you'd hand that book in." Hermione huffed.

"Does it tell you what it does?" I looked above my book. "Nope" Harry muttered.

"Not bloody likely! He's top of the class. He's even better than you hermione, slughorn things he's a genius." Ron spoke.

Hermione threw her daily prophet onto her lap and stared at Ron. "What?" He shrugged.

"I'd like to know who's that book was, let's have a look shall we?" Hermione got up and kneeled towards Harry with her hand out, "no" Harry backed up and shut the book close.

"Why not?" They both stood up as Hermione cornered him, mine and Ron's necks were bent back watching them.

"The binding is fragile." Harry hid it behind his back.

"The binding is fragile?"

"Yeah"

Ginny took the book out of Harry's hand from behind him and opened it to see a name.