Chapter 35; Day 3

~
Henry's P.O.V

Today was day 3 of our camp, meaning the last day. Today we were being taken to an educational trip shit, which was going to be too boring.

After getting ready I got out of my tent to find everyone scattered here and there and talking to their friends. How can someone talk this much in the morning itself?

I spotted Daisy standing in the corner alone waiting for me to come I guess.
As I went towards her I found her spotting me in an instance.

" Hey." she said coming towards me.
" Hey. Good morning." I spoke.

" You standing alone here? I thought you will be with Daniel, Emily or Rose." I actually thought that. Was she just spending time with me because she thought I was alone? I really wanted her to go to her friends.

" Nope. As this our last day I thought to spend it with you. We spent half of the day with them yesterday." yes!... Me and Daniel didn't make it awkward. We are kinda normal now. After what happened yesterday between me and Daisy, first I thought that I was too silly to do that, but then when she kissed me back I felt some unknown happiness. And speaking of yesterday after the treasure hunt thingy we just roamed around and chatted a bit about nothing much.

" Ohh." I spoke in a low voice looking everywhere randomly.

We started walking to the place we were told last night.

This is going to be hella boring.

After half an hour or something we were taken to a historic place nearby. There we were shown some of the things which were related to that place.

Looking at Daisy anyone could make out that she was excited. Everyone else was either whining or not paying  attention like me.

" Look that's so cool." She said pointing towards something which I didn't even bother to look at. From the past 1 hour she had been showing me some stupid things and getting excited.

" Yeah." I said with no intrest.

Ahh when will this end?

...
Daisy's P.O.V

We roamed around in that historic place for some more time and then went towards the next destination. I was too excited but Henry had that big frown on his face.

I held his arm convincing him to come with me to which he denied.

" This is too boring Daisy. I would rather prefer to sleep in my tent." he said whining like a small child to which I returned a glare.

After roaming around we were told to have a nature walk and observe the things around us. Henry was just too tired which was clearly shown from his face.

It was evening, the stars came up. Henry did whine hearing the 'nature walk' but then it was all fine. It is too good to be in nature sometimes, we forget all our worries and just calm down. Nature walk was not boring for us.

Later, we sat down around the bonfire which was set up by the students itself. Some of the teacher's favourites asked the teachers to join us which they denied ( thankfully ). 

When we reached the place where the bonfire was set up, Daniel, Emily and Rose asked us to join them. Rose had no idea about why Daniel and Emily were fine with Henry joining them but it is a good thing. Right?

We started talking randomly about how our day went. Daniel and Henry were laughing like nothing happened and I was the happiest.