My finger ran over the books on the sky high book shelf as I looked for my next one, the book titled ' The magical history of unicorns and where to find them ' caught my eye. Not cause of my love for the creature but cause Malfoy gifted me on exactly like it a while back. 

- Flashback to second year -

"You know even though it's your birthday and all that I don't think you should get away with hexing me in potions, I didn't really appreciate the bat wings in my nose" Draco scoffed standing over me, I was in the common room enjoying Pansy's gift.

She got me a stone frog that when you double tap it, it comes to life and hops around. In her words ' I know you get bored easily so here's something to entertain ' I loved it.

"Well then maybe you shouldn't have messed up my potion, you know my grade is way more important than if your hair gel kept the mop on your head down" I sneered double tapping the frog as it turned back to stone.

He rolled his eyes shaking his head, his tiny hand ran along his hair making sure not a single hair was out of place. 

"Whatever, I guess i'll let you slide but never again" he made clear pulling a small wrapped squared thing from his robe.

"Happy birthday bloody git" he smirked holding out the gift, I took it throwing the wrapping's on the floor. I held the book up reading the title, he knew how much I loved unicorns and always wanted to see one. 

"Oh merlin thank you Draco" I yelped jumping up from the couch and grabbing him into a hug. When I let go I looked back down at the book the smile on my face to bright to wash away. 

When I looked back up at him he was smiling softly as his eyes poured into mine. He looked perfect from here, even with his stupid gelled hair. The way his blue eyes stared into mine like I was the best thing to ever walk made my tiny heart melt. 

"Shall we go look for some unicorns now!?"

- End of Flashback -  

"Miss Olivia-" the house elf popped in making me jump from the sudden voice snapping me out of my day dream. I giggled off the pounding in my heart trying to slow my breathing down. 

"Merlin daisy you scared me" the house elf's face turned confused and sad, "I'm so sorry Daisy didn't mean to scare miss, Daisy terribly sorry."

"Oh no you are fine daisy it just took me by a good surprise nothing bad" I reassured her, "Now what was it you were going to tell me" the elf nodded remembering there was something to tell. 

"Oh yes well Daisy wanted to tell miss Olivia that dinner is ready soon and has been requested to wear a nice dress for tonights dinner" I sighed at the fact I must really get ready tonight. Most likely a house guest will be joining us. 

"Alright thank you daisy" she smiled bowling a little then disappearing. The Malfoy's were like a second family to me, well more Narcissa. Always around when growing up so we grew accustom to one another. 

I'm not sure how her and mother are as close as they are, they are total opposite and not in a good way. I remember when anything went wrong or bad my mind didn't go my mother it would go to Narcissa, still does but not as much. 

Once I made it to my door my hand reached for the nob, there was a sound down the hall way. He was standing there in front of his door looking down at me. A lump formed in my throat as his blue- grey eyes caught mine. I pushed anything I felt away and walked into my room. 

After about thirty minutes I was ready for breakfast, I had on a black dress that was flowed around my mid thighs. The material was stretchy so it hugged my boobs and waist, the sleeves were like a t-shirt and fit snuggly around my upper arm. 

I left my hair down and only put on a bit of makeup to clear up my under bags and make me look a tad more alive then usual. For my shoes I just pulled on some white sneakers not caring about the yelling I would get after dinner due to this decision. 

I did one last check in the mirror before I headed down to dinner where I found everyone already seated waiting for me. But no guest was seated at the table. 

"Well for as long as you took you sure don't look that well put together" I brushed off my mothers comment as I took my seat across from Malfoy. Narcissa gave me a warm smile letting go of what my mother said easier, I knew her smile was telling to me to ignore her and that I looked fine. 

"Well let's eat" she announced and the house elves started to bring the food out tray by tray. Nothing new happened. The adults talked me and Malfoy ate in silence, Narcissa asked us each a few questions my mother made her natural  comments and father agreed. 

 "Before you kids head off to bed we have an announcement" Lucius said adjusting his posture and clearing his throat. 

We both looked at each other in question but neither of us had an answer, I adverted my eyes over to my father as I heard his voice. By his words they just flew over my head in a muffled tone, it was like my ears wanted to block out his words .

His lips moved but his words sounded like a big joke. 

"I'm sorry could you repeat that I think I heard you wrong" 

A/N- Wonder what he said? Any who sorry for not updating yesterday, i'm still trying to update daily but I have family in town.