Chapter Eight

It has been 2 years since the BLAST and Puskin has gained over fifty followers. We had started to travel West in case of more people that need to join a group. For the people that don't, we come in their homes and take everything. Some cry out for mercy, some fight back. Either way, we kill them. They don't want to join us, so there is no reason for them to die of starvation. They need to be put out of their misery and because others believe we are savage killers, they call us Nomads, or Marauders. I do not think that people will ever understand that we can love too. We may be murders, but we do it to survive what the Government put us through. I always find myself walking around with ice-cold hands, my volleyball coach told me a metaphor. "If you have cold hands, you have a warm heart."

I do have a warm heart, it is the reason I am still living now. Maybe even pregnant with Lucas' first child. No one is going to stop me from loving him or the pain and sorrow I end for many lost souls. I stayed for Lucas.

A/N

Thank you everyone for giving me the experience of writing this fanfiction! It has been a wonderful journey to write and edit this story! Thanks to all, and especially Sarah for writing "The BLAST" I enjoyed reading it and I hope it is very successful throughout the years!

Jess XxX