The kids all began rushing out of the door and all there was was an uproar of squeals and excitement from the group of kids.

"Mindy, you don't seem to speak often." Soraya observed slightly swinging their hands back and forth. Mindy nodded slightly looking down.

"I know." Mindy was a very quiet young girl.

"Well, how was your day then? How was kindergarten?" Whenever Soraya walked them other to kindergarten Mindy was never in her group she was in Kayson's.

"I-it was fun, we were playing with lego's."

"That's cool, I can't remember the last time I played with lego's."

"I-I wanted to play with the dollies b-but Adrienne said only big girls could do that." Soraya frowned slightly as she looked down at Mindy.

"You're such a telltale, Mindy. That's why nobody plays with you." Soavi said overhearing her as they were walking at the back of the line and Soavi and Samir were in front of them.

Mindy jutted out her bottom lip as she was very emotional and a bit of a crybaby.

"Adrienne you are six, and most certainly in no position to say who can play with what. You're a couple months older than Mindy don't get too ahead of yourself, understand?" Adrienne nodded at the warning, "and Soavi at this rate you will be sat next to me on the bench whilst everybody else plays because you are in no position to laugh at anybody. I thought you learnt your lesson with Adelina but your obviously hadn't."

Foothills park was in a five minute walking distance of the daycare and so soon enough they had arrived at their destination.

"Soavi we will talk later if I hear anything about you being nasty to anybody I will personally take you back to the daycare myself, clear?" Soavi nodded as he felt humiliated as everybody else got to run off, "I said am I clear? Words, Soavi."

"Y-yes." Soraya gestured for him to go play and Soavi jumped at the chance.

Soraya sat down on a nearby bench whilst Kayson, Nikki, Lauren and Ignacio all sat on one bench together.

"Mindy are you not going to go play?" Soraya asked softly as Mindy nodded playing with the buttons on her shorts. The young girl shook her head as her eyes remained on the floor.

"Why not, princess? C'mon hop up here with me." Not wanting to be with any of the other kids Mindy did as instructed and scooted closer to the daycare worker.

"What was Soavi saying earlier, princess? Do the other kids not let you play with them?" Mindy fiddled with her fingers and nodded her head.

"I d-don't know why, I don't know what I did. But they always just say I can't play with them. Gianni and Adrienne always gets to play with each other and I just wanna join in too sometimes."

"Are they very mean to you? What type of stuff do they say?"

"T-they just say I'm nots allowed to join, they never say why they just tell me to leave them alone. A-and if I don't they tell M-miss Richies t-that I'm annoying them."

"Oh and what does Miss Richies do about it princess?" Mindy liked the name of endearment, she'd never been called such a word before.

"Miss Richies just tells me to leave them alone and find someone else to play with, but nobody else ever wants to play with me. I don't know what I did." Mindy repeated sniffling as she got sad thinking about it.

"No tears, princess. Some times people are just unnecessarily very mean, kids aren't always the nicest. But you can't let them affect you and you can't let them see that you're hurting, so let's not cry now my beautiful little princess." Soraya used her manicured fingers to wipe the tears on her princesses face. Due to Mindy being very lightskin her nose had gotten all red due to her tears and she was going pink in the face.

"B-but what am i going to do? Who will I play with?"

"Life lesson 01: If they don't want to be apart of your life don't try to be apart of theirs. Do not make time for people who won't do the same for you , if they repeatedly show you they don't know you then leave them be. They're obviously just blind to your worth and that's on them."

Mindy smiled feeling better at Soraya's comforting words, "you're a super amazing person, Soraya."

"Thank you, Mindy. Do you want to go play now?"

"C-can you play with me please?" Mindy looked up at the daycare worker hopefully, "c-can you push me on the swings?"

"I'd love to princess," Soraya smiled down at her as she stood to her feet and tightly took hold of Mindy's hands as they ran over to the swings.

[101k within a couple hours, now just waiting for my followers to look the same lmao]
[two more chapters guys!]