"Great!" Hiromi instantly took hold of the young girls hand and pulled her close to him.

"Okay, Hiromi and Kaia - that's a new pair - Adelina and Acacia. Adrienne and Addison. Samir and Soavi. Gianni and Jalen. That's it." Soraya finished writing down all the names on the clipboard and then handed it back to J'elle's replacement, Lauren.

"Thank you," Lauren nodded respectfully as she took the clipboard from her and speed walked back to Kayson.

After the incident of witnessing J'elle and Josephine talk about Keizer's dad, Soraya was not playing around when she said they were going to lose their job because the next day they were emailed to never come back to work and that the parent in question had been informed of their actions.

By Monday, Lauren Freeman and Ignacio Juan Blanco.

The daycare wanted to bring some more diversity into their building, they wanted workers of different races, ethnicities and nationalities so that this could give the young kids role models whom look like them, act like them, wear traditional clothing like them and speak the same language as them.

Ignacio was a Spanish man who was formerly a translator however he wanted to go back to school and so in the meantime he figured this job would be better for him than working in a office.

Lauren had just finished high school and needed some quick and easy money, now she makes $15/hour every monday, wednesday and saturday.

Ignacio works full time though since he's paying for he's studies.

Both of the newcomers got along with the kids well and seemed to be doing a great replacement job so far.

"Okay, Soraya. Mindy hasn't got a pair, she's the only odd number. Can she pair up with a kid from your table?" Ignacio asks holding the hand of a shy Mindy.

Gianni gave Mindy a dirty look which she thankfully didn't see because her gaze was fixated on her feet, Gianni didn't like Mindy because on the last trip Mindy was Jalen's partner instead of her leaving her to have to be with Keizer.

"Of course, Mindy can be my partner. C'mon cherub, you can keep me company and hold my hand." Mindy quickly latched onto her hand nervously as she spectated the group.

"Okay, we have to wear wristbands guys. So we don't get lost but if we do somehow, we'll all be able to stay safe and together." Lauren came back with white plastic wristbands which had the name of the daycare, the email and telephone number and address. She handed Soraya 11 wristbands and she quickly helped everybody put theirs on.

"Miss Raya, I'm hungry." Adrienne said pouting as she looked at the other groups.

"Well I'm sure we can sort something out about that, but it's four thirty and you didn't have lunch too long ago so I think you'll survive." Adrienne groaned not agreeing as groups began to form in a line.

"I don't want to be at the back of the line." Acacia winged as they went to the back of the line.

Mindy however didn't mind, she tugged on Soraya's hand and held the woman closer to her. Soraya only had her dad and no parental figure of the same gender as her. She always wanted to know what it would feel like to Soraya however shyness held her back, she wasn't confident enough to just randomly speak or put in her input. Despite only being five the young girl was extremely quiet. The physical example of seen and not heard.