Epilogue

2 years later - 

Let's see, I'm now 19-years-old and in my second year of college, Aspen is 31-years-old, Rowan is 37-years-old, Emery is 10-years-old, Carson is 21-years-old, and in his last year of college, and papa and paw-paw are 53-years-old. 

I stopped working at Little Ceaser's over a year ago when Aspen and Rowan asked me, too, and we discussed this topic. I'm doing my college classes online now due to my pregnancy, and I'm six-and-a-half months pregnant with a boy, who we're naming Carter James MacIntyre. Carter is Aspen's last name, and James is Rowan and my middle name, and they both want the baby to have my last name since we live and work here on the ranch. We don't know of the two of them, who the biological father is, but we don't care as we all love him dearly.

I still attend therapy, but now I only attend once a month for the last year now, instead of twice a month, and sometimes Aspen and Rowan attend the sessions with me, which I am thankful for. 

2 years later - 

Carter is just over a year old, and the three of us are positive Rowan is the biological father, but it doesn't matter as the three of us love him equally. Carter looks almost identical to Rowan except his blue eyes that match mine. I'm also eight months pregnant with another boy, who we are naming Leeland Owen MacIntyre. Lee is Aspen's middle name, and Owens is Rowan's last name. 

I'm 21-years-old, Aspen is 33-years-old, Rowan is 39-years-old, Carson is 23-years-old, Emery is 12-years-old, and papa and paw-paw is 55-years-old. 

I've finished my business degree, and help with the paperwork for the ranch as does Carson. Carson has meet a woman a year ago, Emily, and they've moved in together. Nora and Emery have been inseparable over the years, and I love that he's found one friend who will never leave him. Tenysi and Nova have been dating since they meet, and I'm glad, and Nova and I have become very good friends. Rebel has meet a man, Richard, two years ago, whom now lives here on the ranch and helps help. 

Life has been difficult at times, but with the help, love, and support from my family and friends, I have made it through stronger and happier than I ever imagined.