00

*lowercase intended*

some people might say, "you cant write about someone being transgender because you don't know what its like!1!!¡!" well thats funny because the last time i checked, i was transgender. i'll be writing a lot of encounters from experience.

now for some of you who don't completely know what transgenderism is, or you just have questions, feel free to ask. i'm always open to answering questions, but if you are rude or disrespectful to my life choices (by choices i mean choosing to come out and pursue the person i am, not "choosing" to be trans), ill simply ignore you, and delete your comment or message.

you'll probably be learning some new things from this story. some of it may come as a surprise, all im asking is that you show some respect. being transgender isnt easy because its been one of the hardest past 2-3 years of my life.

MOST IMPORTANTLY. IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW THINK THEY MIGHT BE TRANSGENDER BUT DONT REALLY KNOW MUCH ABOUT IT, HAVE QUESTIONS, OR NEED HELP. CONTACT ME. ID BE GLAD TO HELP.

(now back to the actual story) the story is gonna take place in the beginning of college. i would say more but i don't want to spoil anything.

also, this story is meant to be more of a happy story, most likely with a happy ending, but maybe some sad parts here and there.

so i guess that means that the introduction is done. be respectful and enjoy reading.

-n