He raised his hands teasingly slow and took his things from Elsie's arms, making sure to have his hands graze hers while doing so. James noticed how Elsie's body slightly shook at his touch, revealing how weak she was at this moment. He raised one hand and brought it to her face, softly caressing her cheek before making its way down to her mouth. He grabbed her bottom lip between his thumb and pointer finger, and brought his face dangerously close to hers.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," he whispered in a teasing tone, locking eyes with her as he traced her bottom lip with his thumb, "We both remember what happened last time that happened..."

Elsie's knees were about to give out, she physically had no control over her body. No matter what had happened the passed month with her getting over him, Elsie was still a complete and utter mess when it came to James Potter.

She stood there speechless, secretly pleading for James to make the next move, until a voice broke them apart, "Bloody fuck, I feel like I'm watching a muggle porn scene."

James slowly let go of Elsie's face and took his things over to his bed, emitting a low chuckle at what Sirius had said that drove Elsie wild. Even when he had walked away, her eyes never left him and and her mouth was still dropped open as she watched him starting to dress himself.

"You know, I really think you're starting to have a staring problem," a smirking Sirius Black brought his finger up to her chin and closed her mouth shut for the third time this year, before giving her a knowing look and whispering, "I thought you were over Prongs?"

An image of a perfect smile with messy hair and olive skin danced in her head, snapping her out of the trance James had her in. After regaining control of herself, she crossed her arms over her chest confidently.

"I am," Elsie breathed out while speaking in a convincing tone, "That doesn't mean I don't think he's not attractive, I still have eyes, Pads."

"And does your boy toy know that you stare at Prongs like that?" He smirked at Elsie, trying to get her to admit that she still has feelings for James.

"I am over him, Padfoot!" She harshly whispered back to him low enough to keep the conversation between the two of them, ignoring the question he asked.

"Mhmmm," he sassily remarked while chuckling out at her unconvincing statement.

"I'm serious!" She exclaimed a little louder this time, pouting like a 5 year old would.

"No," the Black boy trailed off, winking at Elsie with a smirk still plastered on his face, "I'm Sirius."

Elsie grumpily huffed and let out a small smile, not being able to stay frustrated after his joke. She reached her hand out and slapped the back of his head playfully, "Git."

"Besides," she started speaking again with a smile on her face, no longer whispering, "It's boyfriend now, actually."

Sirius looked at her with a congratulatory expression and was about to speak when a crashing sound echoed from next to them. The two turned around to see a dressed James standing there with a pained expression, his cup of tea broken on the floor.

"Boyfriend?" He muttered out with his eyes wide and his mouth partly ajar, that once confident expression completely gone now.

Elsie looked at him curiously wondering why he seemed so taken back, "Erm...yeah, he asked me last night."

James flashed her a sad smile before quickly crouching down and cleaning up the mess he made, avoiding all eye contact with his best friend, "That's great, Els. I'm really happy for you."