Chapter 28

SMUT WARNING: Proceed with caution...

After Elsie had left to her house, James and Sirius hung out for a little bit longer. Eventually, James walked Sirius back to his room and listened as he shut his door and began blasting his muggle music, casting the muffliato charm a second later so that the Potter parents wouldn't wake up.

James scoffed and chuckled while walking back to his room, "Bloody idiot...I could be screaming his name at the top of my lungs and he wouldn't hear because of how loud his music is."

He grabbed a towel and some clothes and proceeded to go shower. Unfortunately for James, his shower brought no peace to the chaotic mess that was running around in his brain. As he ran a bar of soap across his toned chest, his mind couldn't stop flickering between Elsie and Lily. He had enjoyed going to the Christmas party with Lily, and felt as if she was finally coming around to him. But on the other hand, he couldn't stop thinking about the slow dance with Elsie and how she drunkenly admitted that she wanted to kiss him again. James was at a lost, his entire mind fighting itself over and over again.

James sighed out in frustration as he made his way out of the shower. He quickly casted a drying charm over himself and slipped on a pair of grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt, before heading back to his room. He planned on going straight to bed due to his exhaustion, but his plans were completely demolished as he opened the door and entered his room.

As soon as he closed his door behind him, his heart skipped a beat and his ears perked up at the sounds he was hearing. Beautiful, melodic moans coming from the window, which he couldn't see through at the position he was standing in, filled the silence of his room. James was immediately captivated by the lustful sounds he was hearing, and suddenly felt his shaft twitch with excitement in his sweatpants. He couldn't help himself from growing harder as the sounds became louder and more frequent, but he was curious. There was only one person those noises could be coming from...but what was causing Elsie to make all those noises?

He found himself curiously walking over to his opened window to see what exactly was happening, but immediately regretted his decision. His eyes fell on Elsie straddling someone while lustfully moving up and down on their dick. James' jaw clenched in anger, feeling a rush of possessiveness run through his veins. What the fuck is she doing? And, who the fuck is she doing?

Although he was pissed, he couldn't help his eyes from wandering down his best friend's back side, noticing how her bare arse was perfectly plump and how her back arched in pleasure at the actions occurring. While studying her perfect body, his eyes snapped up at the sight of a familiar boy's face peaking over Elsie's shoulder. That's when everything went red for James. His hands angrily formed fists as his nails harshly dug into his palms, leaving marks from how hard he was clenching them. James was feeling way more than just angry, but he couldn't put his finger on exactly what the other emotion was. All he knew was that he was practically staring into the eyes of the devil himself, he was staring directly into the eyes of Rory McLaggen.

When Rory's eyes locked onto James' through both opened windows, a sinful smirk formed onto his face. And suddenly, their lustful motions stopped. James watched in rage as Rory gripped onto her thighs to prevent her from satisfying herself, and he immediately looked away because he was scared Elsie would notice him in the window. He began pacing the room furiously as silence replaced the previous luscious noises from the girl.

James' thoughts were cut off by a pleasure-filled scream that made his heart sink in his chest, "Rory, please."

His vision flashed red again as he snapped his head towards the two teenagers in her room, watching as she came undone on top of him. No, fuck no. This is a joke, right?