Chapter 9

It was around two hours later when the group of four had to wake up and go check on Remus in the Hospital Wing. James was on the left of Elsie with an arm around her waist, as she laid on her side facing him. Next to her was Sirius, who also had an arm placed around her waist and was pressed firmly up against her due to the amount of people in the bed. Peter was on the opposite end of James cozily tucked under the sheets.

Something from behind Elsie was placed directly on her arse, uncomfortably making her the first one to wake up.

"Sirius," she whispered into the barely lit room. "Pads, are you awake?"

"Mmm," he grumbled quietly in reply, "Five more minutes, Euphemia." Elsie snickered at the sleeping boys comment.

"Sirius Black!" Elsie whispered a little louder with a smile playing on her face, "I'll let you sleep a little longer just move your hand. It's right on my arse you git."

Sirius smirked knowingly at the girl, which of course she couldn't see because she wasn't facing him, "How can my hand be on your arse when my arms are wrapped around your waist." He flicked his wrists up to show Elsie his hands that were resting across her stomach.

"But-," Elsie stopped talking as her expression dawned with realization. "Sirius Black, do you have a boner right now?!"

"Probably," he chuckled, while dipping his face into the crook of her neck, "Nothing you haven't seen before."

"Bloody hell, Padfoot," Elsie jumped out of bed while laughing at the horny boy, "You're such a dog!"

"Guilty as charge," he said with a smirk. Elsie simply laughed at him, and left to the bathroom to go change into her robes that she had brought with her. Sirius had closed his eyes once again, falling back asleep.

A few moments later when Elsie came back, she watched as the three boys were still sleeping. Deciding that it was already late enough, Elsie grabbed her wand and whispered, "aguamenti," at the bed. A stream of fresh water poured down on the three sleeping boys, waking them up immediately. James, Sirius, and Peter quickly sat up in the bed and began scowling at the girl.

"Good morning, sunshines! Aren't you just the happiest bunch this morning," she giggled while siting cross-legged on the end of the bed. The boys swore under their breaths and began changing into their robes. Elsie left and waited for them in the common room that the two head students shared.

"Good morning, Elsie," Lily smiled warmly while walking out of her room and into the one Elsie was in. "You're up early."

"Yes, unfortunately," the brunette joked, "Remus is in the Hospital Wing so I'm just waiting for the boys to get ready."

"Ah, yes of course! How could I forget it was the full moon last night?!" She exclaimed while sitting down on the couch next to Elsie.

"W-what? No... It has nothing to do with-," Elsie started with wide eyes as Lily cut her off, "Come on, Els. I already know about his lycanthropy. I mean, almost 7 years of knowing the boy and he really thinks the 'I ran into a tree' excuse works."

Both girls started giggling, "Don't worry, though. I've known for awhile and I have no intentions on telling anyone else. He's Remus Lupin. That boy wouldn't hurt a fly if he had the choice."

Elsie smiled gratefully at Lily, knowing that Remus would appreciate her not saying anything. Before she could respond, a grumpy James, Sirius, and Peter walked through the door into the common room.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't my favorite girl in the world," James started, his grumpy face changing into a happy one, "and my least favorite girl right now."