Soraya gasped looking up at her father, "you have schizoid?" Isaac didn't say anything, "you do, don't you?" it was phrased as a question but it wasn't, "you're always so stoic and expressionless you have it too!"

"Schizoid isn't hereditary Soraya although you are more exposed to it if a parent has it," Dr. Eugene informed, "Dr. Harris is she correct?"

Isaac didn't respond at first he was trying to find the right words, "it wasn't important."

"That's not true nor is that fair." Soraya looked at him confused, "you're like fifty why didn't you get better? I got better, I'm in love now a-and I have a son and I talk more I'm taking now. In fact I'm here."

"That is amazing to see that you can express yourself and that you know you're getting better."

"Why didn't you get better?" Soraya asked accusingly as she pointed a point into her fathers direction.

Isaac didn't need to answer because Soraya had already figured it out, "you never took your pills." Soraya gasped pointing an accusing finger at him, "yet you always forced me to, that's fucked up!"

"Look how I turned out Soraya!" Dr. Harris stood up twice as fast and towering over Soraya amazingly at his 6'6 height, "I can't show my own daughter I care about her, I can't even show my husband, I can't smile a non-forced smile, I cannot love you, I cannot show you i love you, I cannot do anything Soraya. You are happy, why do you think you got to such a place?" Dr. Harris began breathing in and out rapidly before dropping back down to the sofa.

Soraya looked down at her father shocked, "I-I how couldn't I tell?"

"He masks it well doesn't he?" Dr. Eugene asked to which Soraya nodded, "as another example of someone with the personality disorder especially the exact same one you'd expect to be able to see it, but you weren't looking for it. You never thought of it as a possibility so you never took it into consideration. Have a seat please, Miss Valentine." Soraya sat down next to her father thinking over his words.

"I am fifty-four years old, Soraya. The necessary pills weren't affordable enough back in my days, I made use of every scholarship I received that's how I am where I am due to scholarships. I'd be nowhere without them."

"Why didn't you take pills when you got older?"

"By the time I had a life for myself I was twenty-eight and by that point it was useless."

"It doesn't matter how late it is, you only got me starting to properly take them when I was twenty-one and I'm getting better."

"It's different."

"Is that why you didn't take me in?"

"There's multiple reasons as to why I didn't do that."

"What are they then?"

"Fear, incapability, shame, I was foolish."

"You was 30+ years old."

"I wasn't ready Soraya and I was only thirty-six at the time."

"Isaac you was a grown ass man."

"I didn't want to accept that I may of been ready, how could I look into my daughters eyes knowing she suffered because of my selfishness?"