The Last Minute Groom : Part Three

Start from the beginning

Hearing that Gauri go pale.

"I am here with you, Gauri." Om tells her seeing her going pale.

"I don't want to see him ever again."

"Unfortunately, we can't do anything about it. He is family. And he'll be back sooner than you expect." Om gently tells her.

"Why are you being so brutally honest?" Gauri asks helplessly.

"Because I don't lie, I never lie and I am not going to start by lying to my wife." Om tells her. Remembering her family, he asks "You are not angry with your parents, right?"

"I was. That was why I was waiting for you outside. But later I saw the way you were treating them and I realized that if you can forgive them why I couldn't forgive my parents. So I forgave them."

Om smiles and realizing that he didn't have anything further to tell her at present he gets up, "I am going to take a shower, Gauri."

"Okay."

"Omkara..." Om looks at her and she asks him, "Earlier today, I accused you of marrying me without my permission that time why didn't you tell me the truth?"

"I didn't want to hurt you, Gauri. You were already upset and hurt, I didn't want to add into it by saying that your parents knew about it." Om explains.

He was about to walk off when she called him again and he turns back and sees her put her hand up for him, he helps her up and she tells him, "You can call me, biwi."

Seeing her smiling at him, he smiles, taking her hand to his lips he kisses it gently and says "Thank you." Making Gauri blush profusely.

Gauri again woke up with the tickling sensation on her neck and Om weighing her down. She turned to look at him sleep and smiles. They had gone to sleep on two ends of the bed last night, and he had rolled over to her side in his sleep. She gently moves him away so as not to wake him up, and gets up from the bed. Seeing him curl up due to the cool room, she puts the blankets on him properly and turns off the AC. She takes a shower and goes downstairs.

Om wakes up to an empty bed, seeing Gauri missing he calls out to her "BIWIII"

Few minutes later, Gauri walks into the room carrying his tea.

"Good morning." Gauri cheerfully wishes him.

"Good Morning. Where did you go?" Om asks while she fixed his tea for him.

"Downstairs."

"Why didn't you wake me up?" "

You were sleeping so I didn't." Gauri says as she sat next to him and offered him tea.

"You had tea?" Om asks.

"Yes. I had with mummyji and daddyji." Gauri tells him.

Om smile realizing that she had forgiven his parents too.

"You take your bath, today I am supposed to cook breakfast."

"Why? What happened to Dandi?" Om asks confused.

"It's a ritual. I am going down. Is there anything you need before I go down?" Gauri asks.

Hearing her Om smiles. "I lived for 28 years without you."

"But from now on, you are going to live with me." Gauri says as she starts to walk out of the room.

"Since you asked, just keep out the clothes for me to wear today." Om tells her as he walked into the washroom to take his shower grabbing his towel on the way. Gauri quickly keeps Om's clothes on their bed and hurries down to the kitchen.