Everyone clapped for him and it soon died down as Dumbledore spoke again.

"Professor slug horn is here to take his old position as potions master. Meanwhile the defence against the dark arts post will be taken by professor snape." A small amount of people clapped this time.

"Bound to be snape ain't it?" I muttered too Ron and he rolled his eyes.

I looked to the slytherin table where the most clapping was coming from. All exept Draco were clapping.

Draco had his face in his hand, staring into the table then he looked up at me. I gulped. What was wrong with him? I furrowed my brows and he looked back down at the table.

"Now, each and everyone of you were searched upon your arrival, and you have the right to know why. Once there was a young man, like you. Sat in this very hall, walked the castles corridors, stepped under its roof. He seemed to all the world a student like any other. His name?... Tom riddle."

A gasp came from everyone. I tensed up immediately feeling uncomfortable.

"He's known to the world by another name, which is why I stand, looking upon you all tonight I'm reminded of a certain fact, everyday, every hour, every minute perhaps that dark forces attempt to penetrate these castles walls. In the end, their greatest weapon is you. Just something to think about, now off to bed pip pip." He smiled.

"Not the most cheerful." Ron murmured.

"Definitely not." I muttered, Dumbledores speech only made me feel worse, the fact Voldemort was still out there frightened me more than anything right now.

"Y/n" I turned around from Ron and Cedric was stood at the doorway. "Ced?" I walked towards him as students passed.

"I'm here for a while with some other aurors, anything you wanna tell me I'm here ok?" He smiled.

"Ok Ced" I smiled and hugged him.

"Pip pip." He smirked and I pushed his chest lightly.

I saw Draco and Blaise walking out together so I joined them.

"Hey squirt." Blaise murmured and looked at Draco skeptically as if he was going to explode.

"Hey." I muttered.

"Draco i know what you Did to Harry." I muttered.

"Leave it y/ln" he huffed.

"Last name basis? Great." I paused.

"Blaise he will catch up with you in a minute." I dragged Draco down an empty corridor, he tensed up and looked left and right.

"What are you doing?!" He hissed.

"What's wrong with you? You look ill Draco and your on edge." I crossed my arms over my chest and stared him down.

"Listen y/n nothings wrong. We can't- um we have to take a break for a while ok? Just for a while." He looked down and fiddled with his rings.

"What? Have I done something? Draco you can't do this not now. Please not now. Why?" I cried.

"Becuase y/n I- I need to keep you safe while- I can't explain why but you've got to trust me." He avoided eye contact.

"No, Draco I'm not loosing you too. Why? There's got to be a reason Draco please I don't understand. This has come out of no where. Is it becuase I'm not a pure blood? Am I not enough anymore? Draco please." Tears fell down my cheeks.

He widened his eyes at the sight and grabbed the side of my face, and wiped away my tears but they kept falling.

"You won't loose me y/n. I just can't be in a relationship right now. Your more than enough my love and I wish this wasn't happening right now." He let out a few tears himself.