"I can't do this ok? Not now." He muttered and walked off scowling.

"Oh" I whispered and watched him walk away.....

Harry came out soon after with Luna. "What the fuck?!" I ran up to him, his nose was bleeding insanely.

"Harry." I hissed.

"Leave it y/n" he huffed.

"Fine"

We walked towards where the carriages were supposed to be.

I walked a little behind Luna as did Harry. "I know that was you in the slytherin compartment. What the fuck were you doing Huh? And who did that?" I pointed to his nose.

"Who do you think? Malfoy must have known I was above him and petrificus totalused me, leaving Luna to find me. He broke my nose by kicking it." He muttered quietly.

"Idiots the both of you." I huffed.

"How? He's a death eater y/n" he hissed.

"You have no proof Harry. His fathers just got a life sentence to azkaban." I hissed.

"Yeah well at least his fathers alive, not like he has anything to worry about." He spoke harshly.

"Wow..." I whispered.

"Y/n I- I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to come out like that and it's the worst timing I know." He begged.

"Fuck off."

I walked ahead of them and to where professor flitwick was, Luna and Harry in a line behind me.

"About time, I've been looking all over for you three. Names?" Flitwick huffed.

"Y/n y/ln" I muttered and walked off to get my trunk. Although Draco was infront of me so I waited.

"What's this cane?" Filch was inspecting his luggage. Aurours were stood around everywhere, Cedric being one of them.

"You ok?" He mimed to me, I just shook my head then turned back to Draco.

"It's not a cane you cretin its a walking stick" Draco hissed, snape came up behind him.

"Well it can be seen as a weapon." Filch insisted.

"It's ok mr filch, I can vouch for mr malfoy." Snape spoke as Draco snatched the walking stick off filch.

"Nice face potter." Draco hissed to Harry as he and snape walked away.

"Your owl was seen snooping around all the luggage miss y/ln." Filch huffed, holding Eloras cage in his hand.

"She was most likely finding her cage, which you seemed to have shoved her in." I huffed and snatched her off him, taking my trunk with me and walking off.

-

I took my luggage to my room and changed into my uniform, I've missed most of dinner but I wasn't that concerned.

I let Elora out her cage, she fluffed her wings from being shoved into the cage.

"Sorry girl" I smiled softly and gave her some fresh food which she greatly accepted.

She flew off into the darkness and I sighed, I left my dorm and headed down to the hall, I was the last one there by the looks of things.

"You ok?" Ron whispered to me as I sat down, I gave Harry a look then turned back to Ron.

"I'm fine. Later" I whispered.

"Good evening. First off let me introduce the newest member of staff, Horace slughorn." Dumbledore pointed to a rather friendly looking round man.