"Ahahah! Men! It is time to truly measure our worth!" Yamamoto announced.

"...Was that really necessary ?" mumbled [name] only for Yamamoto to grab him by the shoulders.

"You know what this is, whip them out!" he continued to encourage them.

The rest of the team looked at him in blatant disgust, "O-oi Yamamoto, don't you think this is too much?" Kuroo scratched his nape sheepishly, "Won't it be embarrassing?"

The team sighed in  relief thinking their captain was going to guide them to a good direction for once.

"Embarrassing for you, at least!" guffawed Kuroo.

The only two people on board giggled meaningfully.

"You first, [name]!" Yamamoto gave his back another smack. [name] inwardly cried crocodile tears. "Come on, show us,"

"Hold on, how dare you try to make [name] do such things, have you no shame?" Yaku pulled [name] away from the two and nestled him in his arms.

"Oh come on, I'm just curious," Yamamoto did his best attempt at a puppy face.

It did not work.

Yaku felt more anger bubble up in him after seeing his face. He had to be held back by [name] in the end and well, he couldn't say that he regretted it anymore. [name] wasn't doing too good of a job at holding him back and, once held, Yaku wasn't doing too good of a job at trying to get out.

"Just show us!" chanted Kuroo and Yamamoto.

"Ok then, I'll start!" announced Yamamoto.
The others held their breaths in anticipation and Yaku scrambled to cover [name]'s eyes.

They watched as Yamamoto's original enthusiasm diminished as he looked at them, pushed to tears, "Actually, I didn't want to go first because...because I knew you guys were gonna laugh at me- HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" he looked up from his heartfelt speech to see the other clearing out the locker room. Grunts of 'no-one wants to see yours,' and 'you're seriously weird,' echoed throughout.

"What, why?" he sobbed, "I just wanna see how  many love letters you guys got!"

"Love letters?" they all echoed.

"Yes, what were you guys thinking about?" he answered them.

Kuroo erupted, "BWAHAHAH! I THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT DI-"

"Nothing we just weren't interested," Kenma shot a glare at Kuroo and fondly rubbed [name]'s head.

"Ah! Talking about love letters," Lev pulled away from the rest of them and reached [name], "Hey [name], can we talk for a bit?" he asked.

[name] nodded as he was led out by the hand.

"Could it be..." Kuroo trailed off, discreetly following them. The two (three with Kuroo) went out of the gym and came back in after a few minutes. The team saw a fidgety Lev appear with a flushed [name] who had a pink envelope in his hands. The team waited for Kuroo to return before making any assumptions and found him in a state of panic.