"What're you doing?" I questioned through my chuckles.

"Exercising of course! It's a lovely morning to do that!" Dahlia exclaimed and I just grinned.

I changed into my uniform, and tied my neck tie, put on my grey jumper, then my skirt and lastly my Slytherin robe.

After that, I casted a charm to dry my hair and ready all my books for classes.

Dahlia and I skipped down the girls dormitory, with our arms linked together as I joyously laugh as Dahlia keeps blabbering about how important morning exercises were. Even though, she herself doesn't even do them that often.

Down the common room awaits two of our other friends, Chloe and Zachary. We slip out of the portrait and went for breakfast at the Great Hall.

"For the last time, Zach! We don't know! We weren't the one who attacked them!" Chloe finally snapped as Zachary kept pestering us on asking how the petrifieds were petrifieds.

I myself have grown irritated on Zach's constant asking of that question over and over again.

"I mean just how!?" Zachary asked loudly again.

"Well, perhaps they should go for you this time so that you'll know.." I commented sarcastically, causing Chloe and Dahlia to snicker and for Zachary to scoff.

"Well, jokes on you. I'm a pureblood, the attacks only goes for those with muggle blood." Zachary remarked, and we all could feel Dahlia stiffened.

"Wrong words?" Zach asked sheepishly and I shove him lightly by the arm.

Dahlia was a half blood so it was easier for her to get, as much as I hate to say this, petrified than the rest of us that were purebloods.

Speaking of muggle borns, Hermione...

I shook off the twisting feeling in my pit imagining Hermione in a petrified state. But I knew better, that Mione was a bright witch. She wouldn't do anything that could get her on the tip of death.

I just hope so.

"Let's not talk about it.." Dahlia shuddered, as though she imagined herself in the state like Colin Creevey's is.

***

"Hermione! We've been here for almost an hour! We're gonna miss out quidditch!" I whined.

Me and Hermione have been in the library for far too long, researching for who could've attacked the muggle borns. And I don't even have a clue why she thought bringing a mirror was necessary.

"Oh shush! We'll come down the pitch soon..." she replied, not even taking her eyes off as she continued to skim the books spine's in the shelf.

"But you've said that for a couple of times now!" I shot back and she only sighed in response.

"You can go ahead if you like, I'll catch up soon.." Hermione muttered and I quickly lift my head from the table and jolted up from the chair in excitement.

"Really? Can I?" I exclaimed.

Hermione chuckled slowly nodding her head, "Go on, I'll catch up!" she shooed, and I gave her a sheepish grin.