• fourteen •

Released a new chapter to give special greetings on your Valentine's Day! Love u all! 💕

______________________________

"Cool. You're saying Harry Potter talked to a bloody snake!" Dahlia exclaimed, as I told them about the afternoons events.

"No, not cool! He was speaking parseltongue Dahlia! You are well aware that only You Know Who knows that language very well than any others!" I retorted.

"That makes sense though. I mean he did survived him." Zachary remarked.

I rolled my eyes at how they were not taking this seriously! We have fought off a DADA Professor with You Know Who in the back of his head in first year for merlin's sake! They should at least be more worried if this is another thing concerning HIM.

I sighed and looked over at Chloe who has her nose on a specific book for help. When she caught my pleading eyes, she quickly drifted back her attention to her book, unwilling to hand help especially when Dahlia and Zach decided paired up for the argument.

I huffed at her. Well, some friends you are.

"I'm worried for him. This is serious case!" I exclaimed. Dahlia placed a reassuringly hand on my shoulder, "Don't stress yourself with it, Elaine. I mean he's survived the dark wizard there is to live around. I'm sure another year with a spice of trouble wouldn't be too hard for him." she stated.

That really didn't quite reassure me. But nonetheless, I didn't push the topic. I'll be there for Harry just as I was for him back when we hunt for the Philosopher's Stone last year. I mean, what are friends are for?

"Besides we have a lot more things to worry about.." Dahlia gave my shoulder a squeeze that made me winced in pain.

"What?" I asked quizzically.

She leaned in and whispered in my ear, "You and Diggory."

My face turned bright red, and the three laughed at my expression.

"Piss off. How do you know?" I said. I'm pretty sure they weren't around the hall when I decided to walk towards Cedric to pair up with him.

"We kind of just." Dahlia replied.

"Kind of?" I said doubting her words.

"Okay! Okay! A Slytherin told us that you two paired alright!" Dahlia particularly squealed in excitement.

They started bombarding me with questions I couldn't catch up to answer about me and Cedric. For merlin's sake it was a mistake to tell them I took a bit of fancy on the golden boy.

What an eventful day it is..

~

The next morning, I stretched right out of my bed as the sun started to rose up outside. Once I sat up my four poster bed, I smiled at the sight of Orchid sleeping beside my pillow.

He was so peaceful that I regret to even wake him up.

Oh well, might as well let him rest for a couple of minutes after I bath.

I slowly stood up from my bed, and sluggishly went towards the bathroom. Moments later, I got out to see Dahlia stretching herself up beside the window.

I laughed at the sight of her catching her attention.

"Done?" she asked and I nodded.