[28]

[28]

7DAYS BEFORE THE PARTY

"the marriage booth? " the bottoms looked at Chen who was beaming at their direction. Second day with the booths and Chen was already suggesting such a thing. Jehyun was the first to speak after. "Chen I know you want to hang out with us but I don't get why you dragged us to the marriage booth"

He gestured to the long line of couples who were waiting to be fakely wedded. This made Jin snort and cross his arms. "none of us are getting married"

"yet. Married yet" Chen corrected. This was one of his splendid ideas actually. It was also fortunate that the tops weren't with them since they decided to have their own time in the fair. "and plus, the tops aren't here to scold me"

"tops? " Junghoon was clueless as to who Chen was reffering to. This earned an exasperated sigh and a facepalm from the said Chinese . "check who isn't here"

"Seojun, Jayden, Joshua, and Hi-oh heavens " Jin felt the color of his face drain as he came into realization. Turning to the other bottoms, they shared the same look. "Chen! "

"what"the butterfly nonchalantly shrugged, "at least we don't have to face their jealous butts"

"Jayden doesn't get jealous" Junghoon surprisingly came to defead the soloist. This of course earned looks from his companions. "I mean, I guess he doesn't "

"yeah and scaring the archery team because they would stop smiling at you while you were practicing isn't being jealous. He was holding himself back from grabbing a bow and arrow and shooting those guys. And don't even think about that time Hiro punched the then basketball leader because he tried to confess to you back in freshman year" Chen then proceeded to snap at Jin who wanted to come to his own defense. "admit it, the tops get Hella jealous When it comes to you guys"

"who said they were the tops anyway" Junghoon snorted, discreetly changing the topic.

"please, the only time you top would be with Jehyun and only that. Don't even get me started on you Jin and Hyun. You two didn't even survive the boot camp. What makes you think you'll survive being tops? "

The bottoms had their mouth agape at what Chen said. Their prides crumpling as what the butterfly said was accurately true.

Jin, being the one hit the most, had something up in his sleeve that would surely backfire. "are you sure 'bout that Chen. Maybe the reason why you want us to go to the marriage booth without the tops is because you don't want to end up single on this wondrous day"

"psh-no of course not. I just want us to hang out" this earned a teasing brow From the three. Chen, who was stubborn as a mule, didn't let it affect him. "in fact let's go! "

🌟

"smile you butthole" Jayden grumbled, nudging Seojun who had a frown on his face. Who would frown when the people they like(bottoms) weren't there to accompany them.

The four, since Hiro and Joshua accompanied them, were taking a picture in the photo booth. As requested by Chen who threatened to shoot them with his bow and arrow If he doesn't get a proof that they had a great time together.

"OK one more time. Say cheese! "

Seojun blinked, annoyed at bright flash that the photographer was using. Hiro beside him didn't even flinch, already used to the brightness. Joshua on the other hand had his shades on and was unaffected.

"here you go boys"

The group of four looked at the photo, cringing at how stiff they look. Seojun, who was beside Jayden who held the photo, snatched it from him and took a snap which he sent to chen. "there problem solved! We can now spend this day with the others"