[3]

[3]

Rob, Jehyun's senior who is a police detective, looked out of his office cubicle and watched as the teen blankly looked at his binder that he was filling up minutes ago. He Didn't want to suddenly butt into the kid's life but he was worried as the kid started mumbling this about a celebrity in their school.

He turned to his partner, zyfe, who shrugged. He too does not know what is going on with the kid and he has no plan in doing so. He knew how wrong it was to butt in something you aren't involved in.

Back to Jehyun, the male was busy cursing the celebrity who ruined his day. After the introductions in the morning, he toured the celebrity around the university, telling him all the rules in every room. He then led both of them into their third class of the day, Chemistry. He knew it was bound to happen but he wished otherwise. He was paired to be the celebrity's lab partner. It would have been a pleasant experience if the celebrity didn't almost cause a fire. He got scolded because he was being too careless and that he wasn't supervising the celebrity enough. This sadden him mood but pe was what made it worse. The celebrity would stop making fun about his thin figure, telling him how he was just tall and skinny. He wouldn't be that affected if he wasn't self-conscious about his body. The entire day he was thinking about his body that he didn't even listen to the rest of the lessons. It surprised him when he realized class has ended for the day.

''Sir rob do you think i'm skinny'' the said detective looked at him before looking up and down his body. Rob was confused as to why the kid was questioning that. He looked healthy.

''Of course not! You look healthy to me'' he's getting worried since jehyun asked about his body. He knew the kid was body-conscious. Nudging his friend, he motioned to the teen.

Zyfe cleared his throat before speaking. ''Listen kid, whoever told you that was jealous that they were born skinny'' this earned a hit on the head from rob who hissed. ''Hey, I'm not wrong! Who's the person who told you that? If ya want i'll even take him down''

Rob shook his head at what the younger detective said. Focusing his attention on jehyun he said, ''zy is right except for the taking down part'' he shot a glare at the younger detective, ''so if it's that much why don't you tell us why you asked us that''

Jehyun shook his head. If they were to know that it was because of the celebrity he wouldn't be surprised if zy would suddenly barge into the company building with his fist ready to fight. Rob would also be behind him to lecture the celebrity about mannerism. He also didn't want zyfe to have a bad impression on his future sister-in-law.

''I think I'm fine sir rob and sir zy. This should be gone by tomorrow'' he doesn't know until when his thoughts would be like this. He just hoped it wouldn't be long since he needed to focus in class.

🌟

Seojun on the other hand was beaming. He entered the company building with a happy aura around him that made the staff and other celebrities look at him. It wasn't everyday the grumpy teen would be smiling a happy smile instead of a killer one.

''Noona!'' Announcing his presence with a grand entrance, he made his way to the couch where he got comfortable. Following was his manager who closed the door and bowed to the news editor who was busy editing on her laptop. ''Noona~''

Seojun hated when he had to beg for the older's attention. They weren't blood related but the woman was the one who basically raised him. He flailed in his seat and started to cause a fuss.

This annoyed the news editor, so without a choice she had to stop editing to look at the teen. With her eyeglasses perched at the bridge of her nose, she raised a brow.She couldn't wait for him to start complaining.

''You weren't wrong when I said I wouldn't enjoy it there'' the teen smiled as he remembered the mortified look his escort gave when they were introduced. Rolling to his side to look at his noona, he continued, ''i think i can live with this''

Lianne was...perplexed in a way. She expected the teen to come barging into her office to complain how tiring it was and to beg her to convince the CEO to change his mind. It surprised her that the teen liked the idea of going to school.

''R-really now?'' She was confused on how she should answer. Turning to his manager, she gave a look of question to which the manager replied with a shrug. ''Why is that Seojun?''

Seojun beamed at her question before getting up to properly sit down, ''remember that kid that the detectives brought during my first scandal?''

She nodded her head. Why would she forget when she wanted the kid to sign a contract to be a trainee? She felt the superstar aura around him. Too bad he didn't want to be an idol and she was stuck with this problematic child.

''Well, he's my escort and guess what?'' He didn't expect a 'what' from his noona since he knew she would not waste any energy for that, ''i'll make his life living hell''

Seojun didn't notice that his manager threw his bag to his face. He forgot he told the older to bring his bag. Groaning he glared at his manager who pointed to his noona. Following the finger, he gulped as he saw the annoyed expression of his noona.

''Kim Seojun how many times do I have to tell to not cause trouble?!'' He dodged the pen that was headed to his direction. Looking at his noona, he dodge His noona's planner and raced to the door. He doesn't want to end up bruised because he angered the news editor. Opening the door, he zoomed past the office staff who gave him weird looks.

''No not today''