valentine horror

valentine special
.
.

Love was in the air on the day of February 12th.

( ah just to let u guys know that ppl already give gifts to the person they like and wanted to give more on the day of valentines. am i too confusing? im rly sry )

Except for Amane.

To him, he never felt love before. Sure Tsuchigomori gave him a fatherly love but that doesn't make any differences to him.

Amane didn't know what love is, or most likely, he rather shouldn't.

Love is just a waste of time, and he didn't want any of that. Amane just wanted to be a Science Teacher or an Astronaut. He didn't want this "Love" to get in the way of his studies.

He was just frustrated when girls give him all kinds of gifts and thought that he would receive it. But Amane was very cold to them, so he just threw it away infront of them.

On the day of February 13th, it is said that a new student would be transferring to Kamome Academy.

Amane didn't mind it since he didn't care about almost everything.

———

"Yashiro Nene, would you be my valentine?" Amane whispered at the struggling girl on a chair tied up.

Amane just stood infront of Nene. She was struggling, crying, wailing. Oh how he loved to hear that sounds coming from her.

He smirk as he looked at the time.

The clock strucks at 12.

"Happy valentines day, love."

———

sjsjjsjjsjsj well that happened