opera

i don't rly know the opera tingz so uh will that be okay?

---

"Again! But higher like an angel above!" The boy said with dark choppy hair with amber eyes, the girl beside him was a Novice Songstress. Known to be as Yashiro Nene.

"Dear me, it's been an hour Hanako-kun. I thought we could finish this half an hour? Like the usual?" The novice asked, feeling her throat burn and went to grab a bottle of water.

"No! You wish to win the hearts of dreamy men right? Then if you practiced enough then you'll get that wish." Nene sighed at her so called "teacher"'s strictness. But she didn't take to heart, she got used to it anyway.

"Now, if you don't try harder... It might take us like forever." Hanako said, sighing after and picking up the papers that has like notes in it.

Nene internally sigh, but she went with it anyway..

{30 minutes later..}

"Ughhh, can we stop now..? My throat hurts like 100x than before.." Nene touch her throat, and rub it. Her voice is a bit hoarse and quiet.. But people still know what's she's saying. "I feel like dying.."

"Hmmm.. Fine, I'll let you pass this one." Nene's magenta eyes sparkled. "For now." Hanako smirk while Nene whined but went back home after..

Hanako sighed once Nene was out of sight, he sat on a chair, replaying Nene's voice in his head over and over again..

Because of the thought of her voice, he smiled. Sadistically.

The only reason why they took longer than the usual routine is because Hanako want Nene to be by his side. Hanako lied when he says that her voice is still not high and beautiful, he just said that in order to make her stay longer. Her voice was perfect. Like an angel...

( like a fallen angel~~~~ )

Oh Yashiro, why sing to win hearts of men when you already won mine? Hanako's amber eyes trailed off at his pocket.

He moved his hand into his pocket and pulled out a very sharp dagger..

Hanako smirked then got up and headed into somewhere...

---

yeaup, that happened..

so uh, gimme a rate..?