up

"If people feels like they're being watched, why do they always look behind them..? But not up."

Nene shivered at the thought while walking back to her home. She never really like these Creepy Sentences that are made up by people all over around the world.

But she knew that they aren't real, just Creepy Sentences that people wanted to scare other people for fun..

Besides, who would believe those kinds of things? Just horror fictional stuff.

As Nene kept walking, she couldn't help but feel more anxious the more she walks towards her home, the streets were barely packed. Only a few cars driving by. It was only 9 PM why the heck is the street so empty.

Nene didn't ignore the feeling, she was very wary of her surroundings. Sure accidents like this barely happened to her but I think it's about to happen now.

She kept looking behind her, completely forgotten about the Creepy Sentence that her coworker showed her a few hours ago.

Luckily, she can see her house getting closer and was about to run.

But she felt a wet substance running down on her cheek.

She looked up and widen her eyes....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

oh, it was just rain.

———

this is not very yandere-ish but its up to u guys !

yes ik im bad at making endings but im trying ;n;