7

"Is that-"

"yeah." i answered luke. It was calum and michael on the table, but they weren't doing anything. they were just sitting there, talking. we tried to come a little closer, without having them see us, so we could hear what they were talking about.

"ashton, what are you doing? you have a test to make up," mrs. fisher said, rather loudly, so that calum and michael turned around, seeing us crouched down near them. their eyes widened, seeing as we were spying on them.

"ashton? luke? what the hell are you guys doing?" calum asked us.

"were you two eavesdropping?" michael asked also.

me and luke looked at each other. i didn't know what to say. that's when luke stood up and said, "ashton, here, dropped his pencil in here, and we were looking for it." he smiled.

"i don't care what you are doing, but ashton, come with me to take your test," mrs. fisher said to me.

as we walked back to her classroom, she asked, "so why were you two spying on those two boys?" 

the question shocked me. i didn't think that teachers got into student's drama. it's not even her room to get into my life.

"no reason," i replied as we walked in.

()

 at lunch, it was just me and luke, because calum and michael are avoiding us.

"how was that sign language test?"

"i got a 90, so, i guess it was okay," i shrugged. "come sit next to me," i signaled to the chair beside me.

he got up and sat, not on the chair, but on my lap. he whispered in my ear, "meet me in the closet near mr. thompson's classroom at 2," he bit my earlobe as the bell rang, signalling to go back to class.

i couldn't focus at all in class. i just watched the clock, waiting it to be 2 o'clock. it was 1:58, slowly ticking.

"mr. irwin, could you tell me the answer to number 17?" my stupid science teacher asked me. i wasn't even paying attention. what number did he want the answer to? 

"sir?" i asked.

"number 17, son," he said, unamused.

"oh right, um, C?" i questioned.

he huffed then said, "could someone here please help out mr. irwin?"

some kid named tyler raised his hand and said, "it's actually A, because the youngest mineral goes on the bottom."

i rolled my eyes, then checked the clock. it read 2:01.

i raised my hand and asked, "could i go to the bathroom?"

"get a pass," was all he said.

i quickly ran across the school to that particular closet. one teacher came up to me, "where should you be?" then i showed him my pass and walked off. 

as i got to the closet, before i opened the door, i quickly checked my breath. 

i opened the door to see luke sitting on a bucket, waiting for me.

"where were you?" he asked.

"i had to answer a question in class."

he nodded, then slammed me into the door, attacking my neck. not even going to my lips. he kissed all over my neck. sucking here and there, earning a moan from me. he quickly took off my shirt, me doing the same with his. he kissed down my happy trail, me growing impatient and hard, "luke, please," i whined. he smirked and undid my belt. then my zipper and button, quite slowly, being the tease he is. he pulled down my pants, one legs after the other, following by my boxers. but he was stopped by the door opening. it was the janitor, obviously getting supplies. i knew we should of done this somewhere else.

"oh my goodness!" the janitor yelled, and covered his eyes, "go to the office, both of you!"

)(

"so it says here that you two were- doing sexual things in the janitor's closet," the principal said,

we both nodded.

"well, that is strictly inappropriate. especially with your gender. i'm going to have to suspend both of you for a week. and i will be calling both of your parents once both of you leave here to go home."

"wait, what does our gender have to do with anything?" i asked. 

"well, same sex. that's a big deal. but even if it wasn't same sex, you two would still be suspended for a week." the principal said, "now get out of here."

we both walked out of the office, to the front desk to sign out. we walked out the the parking lot to get in my car.

"i'm sorry i got you into this," luke apologized.

"it's fine, but we need to finish this sometime," i smirked at him.

"i actually have something better planned," he replied.

"i swear, if you say draw me like one of your french girls, i'm not going to, unless you really want me to. i already did that with calum," i laughed.

"ew please stop," luke said, grossed out, "i bought dirty dice! like from lush on youtube!"

lush was our favorite youtubers. they are two gay guys that are together, and they are probably the cutest thing ever. 

"no way, where did you get them?" i asked.

"the mall," was all he said. 

"okay, well let's head home to play dirty dice," i said.

-

IM SO SORRY THAT ITS SO SHORT.

and im sorry i haven't updated in forever. we had reports to do and i had guy drama, so i had to focus on that more.

but yes, dirty dice and more will be in the next chapter. so pls stay tuned. 

stories i have:

pretty eyes (larry)

ask.fm (lashton)

please check them out. :))))

-emily