Eventually, Beam graduated as a Cardiologist and got a job offer in the famous hospital in the capital city. The crazy doctor trio got the proposal in the same hospital but a different department though. Phana become a Neurologist while Kit chooses Pediatrics and Surgery. He loves kids so much.

On their fifth anniversary, they got their parents' blessing and carried forward their relationship into wedding marching. Surprisingly Forth's family gave their permission without any trouble while Beam's mom was not. She made the whole process a living hell for Forth. She even moved into their shared house to monitor him.

Nonetheless, they got their parents' blessing and had a beach wedding at the Pattaya beach together with their close friends and family.

Their married life was full of happy memories and sweet revenge by them. Forth will have a few outstations once in a while, while Beam will stay in the hospital for days due to busy schedules and surgeries. That makes Forth nag him non-stop.

As a long thing short, they were happy with their lives. Forth parked the car in the parking lot at Beam's favorite restaurant. They are here to have their late dinner and Beam's Belgium Chocolate ice cream.

That restaurant is called The Teddy Restaurant and Bar. This restaurant is unique for its menu designs and decorations which, were inspired by teddy bears.

 This restaurant is unique for its menu designs and decorations which, were inspired by teddy bears

Forth ordered their usual as they took the seat by the window. Chicken chop with mashed potato for Beam and a chicken burger for himself. But when the food arrived, Beam took Forth's menu to consume.

"I didn't know this could be this delicious

"I didn't know this could be this delicious. Was this always this delicious, Forth?" asked Beam as he stuffed his mouth with the burger patty.

Forth was surprised with Beam's food change. He remembers Beam avoiding fast foods at all costs. Beam loves to have healthy food. He would choose vegetable salad over a greasy hotdog. He used to scold Forth for choosing oily food, more like, why do you choose greasy food? And now Beam even took his food.

What on earth is happening?!

It was not all. What surprised Forth more was when Beam snapped at the waiter.

Beam called the waiter to order his favorite Belgium Chocolate ice cream and got mad when the waiter informs him that they run out of that ice cream.

Can you believe that Beam losing his angelic smile just because he can't have his favorite ice cream? He even scolded the restaurant's management for not stocking up his favorite ice cream.

(Beam's Belgium Chocolate Ice-cream. 🐻)

Forth had to drag him out of there after apologizing for the troubles Beam caused in mere minutes.

"What happened there, babe?" asked Forth softly when he managed to bring Beam back to their car and fixed him under the safety belt.

"I just asked for an ice cream, and they can't even give me that," complained Beam as he shed angry tears.

Forth was beyond shocked by his sudden tears. He can't find a proper answer for Beam's mood swing.

"Oh baby, I'll buy all the ice cream you want. Don't cry, please," said Forth as he hugged his partner to soothe him.

"But, I want that ice cream," Beam continued to cry.

Even though it was a completely new experience for Forth, he managed the situation well. Beam slept on the way to their home. Forth carried him upstairs to their room and placed him on the bed.

Since he doesn't want to wake the tired Beam, Forth gave Beam a sponge bath. He didn't want to wake the peacefully sleeping Beam.

"Never have I ever knew that you could get mad for petty stuff. Why were you so emotional today, my baby?" asked Forth as he admired his sleeping husband's face.

The night was still young, but what to do?

Beam was sound asleep. So, Forth decided to sign off for the day as well. He brings Beam into his arms as he cuddled him to sleep.

__________________________

'Never have I ever know that Beam could get angry due to petty stuff.'

__________________________

TBC.

End of Chap 1.

___________________________