Thanos let out a yell of pain, wrapping his hand around the whip and pulling me towards him, grabbing me by the throat.

Maybe I didn't think that through.

Before Thanos could hurt me, Tony landed a few feet away, his stance telling me he was infuriated.

"You throw another moon at me, and I'm gonna to lose it."

"Is that what happened?" I choked out, not believing it.

His grip was tight.

Unless, that's why everything was so dusty when I woke up.

I strained my neck to look up, and noticed one of Titan's moons was actually missing.

Well, I'll be dammed.

"Stark."

"You know me?" Tony asked, and I looked at Thanos.

"You know him?" I choked out, my vision going black, and he threw me to the side as I gasped for air.

Thank god.

"I do, you're not the only one cursed with knowledge." Thanos said, and Tony scoffed.

"My only curse is you." He said, activating small rockets and launching them at the Titan.

"Come on!"

The rockets all exploded on target, momentarily shrouding us in smoke, and before it cleared, I barely saw Tony pile drive into him.

He used his superjet boots, bouncing off, flipping and sticking his landing, immediately re-configuring his boots into ground clamps for stability.

Tony turned his gloves into rocket driven battering rams, punching Thanos into the ruined wall behind him.

Impressive.

"Shit, nice work." I praised, my voice hoarse as I held my chest and coughed.

Thanos really choked me good.

The Titan shook it off, reaching forward and tearing Tony's helmet off, revealing his surprised expression before the suit automatically reformed.

Thanos used the Power Stone to stream furious energy at Tony, who formed a shield to kneel behind, getting pushed back by the force.

The rest happened too quickly for me to process.

"All that for a drop of blood."

Peter landed next to me, pulling me in for a quick hug before looking at my neck.

"Nix, you're bruised."

"Not surprising." I joked, and he gave me a concerned smile.

"No, you're really bruised."

"I'm fine." I responded, but Peter's attention wasn't on me anymore.

It was on Tony.

"What-" I started, but cut myself off, the tears forming in my eyes when I saw what I had missed.

Thanos walked Tony backwards until he sat down, placing his hand comfortingly on Tony's head.

Tony had a sword, his sword, through his hip.

"I should've helped him." I cried, and Peter pulled me in for hug, both of us watching hopelessly.

What was there to do?

Tony was going to bleed out.

"You have my respect, Stark." Thanos, said, and I scoffed, feeling the tears roll down my cheeks.