"Had a good night's sleep?" Beau asked once I had settled into their atmosphere.

I turned to him, noticing the glow on his face. "Yeah. You?"

He nodded excitedly, "yeah." Through his tone, I could tell he was trying to secrete a secret message in his response. A response that really said, "Heck yeah, a good fuck always results in good sleep!"

From the distance, I could hear a stiffened chuckle. I frowned but controlled the urge to turn around and flash a dirty glare towards the person the sound had sourced from. I guess Harry also got the secret memo: how useless.

Beau didn't seem to notice or mind, as he looked very unfazed. He instead, focused his gaze on my shirt, clearing his throat before leaning over to my ear.

"Hey, what are you wearing?" He whispered.

I looked at him in surprise. "Your shirt? I found it on the floor and I was looking for something to wear—"

"That's not my shirt."

My eyes widened in even more surprise. "It's not?"

Beau shook his head, chewing on his bottom lip as he turned his gaze ahead, looking at Harry. I heedlessly followed his eyes, unawarely breaking the little no-looking-at-Harry game I had going.

My cheeks deepened ten shades of red when I locked eyes with the thief, who sat across from me on a folding chair wearing a devious smile.

"You like the Rolling Stones?" Was the only thing that escaped him. His friendly tone didn't match the sinister expression he was directing at me.

I bit my lip, turning back to Beau and completely ignoring the thief. "Oh. I didn't know."

Beau hoaxed a careless shrug. "So, what do you want for breakfast? I don't have much in my fridge but I do have some frozen hash browns in there."

"Actually, I think it's a good time right now for me to head back to Pink Panther," I objected quickly.

"Leaving so soon? At least stay and have breakfast with us before you go" Harry called out. The trace of enthusiasm I had in me dissipated at the conceited pout playing on his lips. I hated whatever innocent act he was putting on right now.

"No, I really have to go. Ester's probably so mad at me right now."

"She has no reason to be mad after what you went through because of her," Beau said sternly.

"Because of her?" I repeated in question. Of course I knew it was because of her, but did that mean Beau knew about Ester's debt too? He had to know: he was her son.

Beau shook his head, hinting at me to forget it. "You sure you don't want to stay for breakfast?"

"I have to go."

"I promise the hashbrowns aren't so bad."

I shook my head again. "I'm sure they are and I would love to stay back and try them but I really have to go." My eyes absentmindedly landed over Beau's shoulder, and onto Harry's gaze.

He stood nonchalantly with his arms behind him, cockily mouthing something to me: "bullshit."

I shook away and focused back on Beau's face. "So, what do you say? Are you going to take me back to Pink Panther?"

Beau nodded with a disappointed sigh, "if you must insist."

"Great, thank you."

"I'm going to get the car ready first, okay? Going to take me a little while, so just grab everything you need and wait here a bit." Beau showed me one final smile before walking to the car all the way behind the trailer.