chapter 8

(a/n) immm backkkkkk!!!! i'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry for taking a while to update. i'm trying to gain my motivation back but it's not working. but i promise, i'm trying.

anyways, so the whole story has been planned out but due to my lack of motivation, it's being redone completely.

the rest of the story will include a MAJOR time skip and than the end of the story. basically, there's only going to be a few more chapters- more like two or three. four at the most.

okay rq lets just take a moment to appreciate the fact that i'm not giving yall an unsa*d em*ly chapter because it was REALLY sad. like i cried to just thinking about how i was going to write it.

i know the overall story will be really short but i genuinely don't care anymore - i just want to finish the story.

i'm also writing other stories and they're all in my drafts and they won't be posted until they're completed which will be a while but the plots are immaculate.

for the sake of the chapter and my sanity, this chapter is going to be a little off from the actually show but it's just to go more smoothly i guess. i'm not sure but i genuinely do not care.

ps. i know i said i would come back when every chapter is done, i lied. there's the next chapter which is already written and than chapter 10 & 11 and than the epilogue and than i'm done!!

any hoo, here's the story!!

cassiopeia's pov

hollywood ghost club, 2020

1443 words

caleb covington finally walked away after coming to our table to talk with us. he mentioned something about 'paying the bills' as he was leaving.

thankfully, the boys were eating with willow and willie and it was the perfect time to sneak away and speak to caleb about being seen to my family.

sneaking past them, i went towards an entrance where i seen caleb exit.

"i'm giving those four the stamp. yes, the stamp that will give them those jolts until they disappear forever. vanessa, the plan will work perfectly. the three boys are oblivious to the plan and the girl i haven't even spoke to yet." i overheard caleb talking to the woman he left with.

what the hell is he planning?

the woman who i now knew as vanessa looked to where i came in and nodded to caleb to look behind him.

"ahh miss cline. how can i help you?" he turned around with an evil smirk.

"sorry to bother you mr covington, i was just wondering if i could speak to you about something?" i questioned and than looked over to the girl. "alone?"