chapter 4

cassiopeia's pov

cassiopeia's pov

2614 words

"okay guys, and princess. i have an idea." a small blush came to my cheeks after hearing luke call me princess. ugh, what was happening to me? just a few hours ago i found him so annoying and would push him down the stairs if i could. and now? now i'm blushing. BLUSHING.

"what's your idea patterson?" i questioned. he glanced over at me raising his eyebrows. "do you forget that i went to school with you?" i laughed. he hummed and 'okay' and smiled.

"okay so basically julie is trying to get back into the music program today and i think we should watch. be supportive y'know?" he exclaimed. i looked at reggie and alex who seemed happy with the idea. luke looked over at me. "what do you say princess?"

as much as i don't want to violate julie's personal life and respect her boundaries, i would love to see her get back into the music program. a smirk grew on my lips as my eyes connected to luke's. "i'm in." quickly, he grabbed my hand and poofed us out.

***

poofing into the gymnasium there was a group of girls dressed up in different colors dancing and the one in pink was singing.

"what are you guys doing here?" julie whispered looking at four of us. i was about to reply but luke interrupted. "we wanna see you stick it to the man. isn't that right boys, princess?" alex and i nodded but reggie was in some sort of trance looking at the girls. "man i miss high school." we all changed our gaze to the performance.

made moves, on the rise now
run stuff, get a piece of that pie now
we're the best, no doubt
check it out, yeah, we make 'em say "wow"

turning my gaze from the performance back to the guys, i notice luke's eyes on me. i smile gently at him and he gives me a confused look but i guess he realizes i'm being sincere and smiles back. heat rose onto my cheeks so i looked back to the dancing group.

see 'em look, hear 'em "ooh-ah"
hands up, throw back, boo yah
we're the best, no doubt
check it out, yeah, we make 'em say "wow"
made moves, on the rise now
run stuff, get a piece of that pie now
we're the best, no doubt
check it out, yeah, we make 'em say "wow"

wo-o-o-o-o-ow, wo-o-o-ow

i look over at alex who is following the girl's moves and dancing along. i hold back a smile, it gets harder to hold back when luke tells alex to cut it out.

check it out, yeah, we make 'em say "wow"

cheers erupted throughout the gym. i don't understand how a girl could sing about how amazing they are when in reality it's all about her and it get a lot of love? sounds like someone loves them a bit too much...