ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴇɢɢs x ᴀɴᴅ x ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs

ꕥ

The group had finally arrived at a very dry and deserted land after having boarded the ship, setting off. It had a large and widespread crack through the land and it seemed to be very deep.

Soft roaring wind caressed the applicants' skin, raising their hairs as they peered over the abyss.

'This is it',Menchi advised,'Take a good look at what's down there'

Everyone peeped over the edge of the split in the mountain in wonder and curiosity; albeit some with more chills than anticipation. As the powdery, foggy mist cleared up, spider webs shaped in certain patterns could be seen. Like freshly fallen snow, these webs gave off a sort of majestic atmosphere due to the sunlight beaming beauty upon them from above.

Yet at the same time, a deadly atmosphere lingered at the bottom of the ravine; as if a deadly beast was waiting in the shadows to fulfill it's insatiable hunger.

'Now, look below the webs',Menchi instructed and everyone did so.

A confident beam was stretched on her face and her hands were on her hips with preparation to show these examinees just what a Gourmet Hunter could do.

'Those are...-'

'Those are Spider Eagle eggs'

'Spider Eagles build their webs in deep ravines, to protect their eggs from any kind of harm and predators. This makes their eggs one of the most difficult ingredients to obtain',Chairman Netero briefly explained, slowly straightening his beard with a curled end,'They are also known as Dream Eggs'

'W-Wait.. you don't mean we have to—',The wrestling man wondered, taken aback and his eyes were wide with fear.

'I sure do',Menchi smiled in return, inhaling and exhaling, taking a leap down into the ravine.

Once she did, she gripped onto the web and swung over it a few times to stabilize herself. Watching as the green-haired woman let go, Valentine's eyes lit up as she watched her grab one of the gigantic eggs.

However, as she did, she continued to fall until a large gust of wind escaped from the ravine and she flew back up; unscathed.

Golden eyes shined with amazement and blonde hair tickled her skin as the wind flowed past her.

"Cool",Valentine commented, her eyes bright and a gentle smile spread on her lips.