Chapter #6 Page 394

Start from the beginning

I butted into the conversation and changed the subject

"So let's talk about something else... Oh! I know your little hangout with Charlotte"

Harry rolled his eyes and said

"It's nothing just two friends in Broomsticks, okay so I'm going to sleep"

He said as soon as we arrived at the door.

Audrie's perspective

I saw Luna coming into the Great Hall, so I decided to explain what happened earlier because we never showed up to hang out, we just left her there, I went there and said

"Hi"

"Hello Audrie"

"Look, I'm sorry for not showing up... It's just that Charlotte had a.."

"It's okay, I'm not mad about it... Who will be mad about it?"

"Oh... So we are ok?"

"Yeah, I guess you worried for nothing"

"Yeah, well would you mind hanging out tomorrow after class?"

"Sure, just don't leave me hanging!"

She joked. since it was getting late we headed to the dorms together. But before we saw Draco and Blaise talking about something that seems important, so I said

"Um... Luna, I forgot a book in the Great Hall. You go to the dorms, I'll meet you there"

"Ok, see you"

Luna left, so I went closer to Draco and Blaise to hear their conversation, then I heard this from Draco

"These french girls are making my mission impossible to complete, especially the Ravenclaw one. She doesn't stop standing up to me, I have a hunch she doesn't like me"

"Um... just a hunch? I don't think she doesn't like you... she hates you, and Pansy"

"Well, tell me your going ok with the Hufflepuff"

"Draco, just so you know. I'm not a part of your mission, I make friends with whoever I want, whenever I want"

"So, you are not helping me with this?! You know how difficult it is already with one to have to deal with two?!"

"Yep, so I wish you, good luck mate"

After that, Blaise left laughing to the Slytherin dorms, then I heard Draco say

"Well, now this got way harder"

What is the mission that they were talking about, because it involves me and Charlotte, I'm worried, she is my best friend, I want nothing bad to happen to her?

After seeing Draco leave after Blaise I left as well to my own dorm.

When I got there I saw Luna, and I remembered the book I was supposed to go get from the Great Hall, so I started thinking of what to say to her about the book.

"Hey, did you find your book?"

"Um... Yes, yes I did"

"Where is it?"

"Oh, I left it downstairs in the common room"

"Ok, Audrie I'm a little tired cause today I had to do lots of stuff for class, so I'm going to sleep"

"I'm going to sleep too, but I'm going to change first so good night"

"Good night"

After that, I went to the bathroom to change into my pajamas, and when I got back I went to sleep thinking non-stop about that mission Draco and Blaise were talking about.