She softly rubbed my face with her fingers and it relaxed me.

"It's all my fault molly, it's my fault they died, I could have been there I-"

"No y/n none of that was your fault. Don't ever blame yourself. Promise me?" Sirius came around the corner, and patted my head softly stroking my hair.

I closed my eyes in pleasure. I was slowly coming around from before.

"I'm sorry. For this." I muttered.

"No need to be dear. Just promise us you will get better? We're all here to help you." Molly brushed her fingers along my cheek.

"I promise." I smiled softly. "There's your smile I've missed." Sirius softly spoke.

"Where is everyone?" I asked them.

"Well the twins are at their shop, it's been open only 2 days and they are already working overtime. Arthur is in bed already. Remus is resting, it was a full moon last night. Ron is upstairs in his room as is Ginny. Charlie went to meet with bill to update him on everything." Molly tutted.

"Oh." I raised a brow, we heard two pops from the porch and I turned slightly to the door.

"Hello!" Fred called, placing his jacket down on the chair in the kitchen, George doing the same.

"Y/n?" They both came rushing to my side. "What's wrong?!" Fred rushed.

"She's ok, just had a little incident is all." Molly muttered and went to make me some tea.

"What did you do?" George sat down on the floor infront of me and held my hand.

"I ummm." I didn't look at either of them. I felt guilty for worrying them.

"She nearly overdosed on a stash off marijuana. And she was exhausted from crying all day and she hasn't eaten since she arrived home." Sirius told them from the dining area.

"Oh y/n." They both looked at me and kissed my cheek.

"Y/n? Where is she- oh" Ron came tumbling down the stairs from hearing my voice, I managed to sit up with help from the twins.

"Hello" I smiled softly. No one ever saw me around any more, I'd go out all day and night then sleep for a couple hours and repeat the same over and over.

"Ron I-" he hugged me gently as he could but a loving hug. "God y/n where have you been?" He whispered.

"I'm sorry." I looked down when he let go, more guilt filling me up.

"No it's fine, I just wanted to make sure you were ok is all." He smiled softly.

The twins got up, to get some tea for themselves leaving me and Ron alone.

"Ron" I patted next to me and he sat down.

"Can you help me? It's embarrassing I know but the twins aren't going to be here and-" I muttered but he lay his hand in mine.

"Y/n ill do all I can to help you eat and what ever you need ok? I promise you. Now I'm hungry so shall we have something small? Some soup or toast maybe?" He smiled softly.

Molly came and handed me my tea, I thanked her and she went to sit with Sirius and the twins in the kitchen.

"Ron I feel so stupid." I huffed.

"Your not stupid y/n what makes you think that?" He lay my head on his shoulder as I took small sips of my tea.

"I didn't eat, I starved myself for no reason now you've all got too deal with it. I nearly overdosed, again my own fault it was stupid. And my parents that was my fault too. Everything's my fucking fault." I sniffled.

"No y/n it's not. The eating we can get over quickly I promise you, and with my help? Boom problem solved. The marijuana? That was stupid yes but it's what you thought helped you, and your parents, that was never and will never be your fault. I will help you ok? As will the rest of us. I told Harry and he wished he could be here." He smiled softly.

"God i love you." I laughed. "Feelings mutual." he smirked.

"So you and Hermione." I lifted my head and raised a brow.

"Mhm soup or toast?" He raised a brow back, ignoring my comment.

"Just some soup please." I smiled softly, "coming up." He smiled and got up, going to make some soup.

-
Couple days later.....
-

I was back on the road to being ok. It sounds silly I know, I starved myself and nearly overdosed but trust me it was a fight.

I thought it was right but clearly not, I completely lost my appetite that's why I never ate and the weed helped me calm down.

Ron got me eating again, we were eating buddy's again, Sirius and Remus moved into their new home which is just flew or apparition away.

The twins were thriving with their shop that I had still to go too.

The death of my parents? Well I will never ever get over it, I'm only coming to terms that I can't sit and cry all day no matter how hard it is for me. Which it was and still is hard as anything, Sirius is coming to terms with it too just about the same as me.

Molly had me help around the house, well I insisted really seeing as it was a distraction, Harry and Hermione were writing to me too, i hadn't heard a word of Draco or Blaise but they did this last year so I thought not to worry just yet.

"Right I'm off to clean Ron's room. RONALD COME ON!" I called out the door to him, he was getting in some more flying recently seeing as he wants to try out for the team. As does Ginny but she practices on her own.

"Y/n we really don't have to." He moaned when he landed. "Tough. It's a pit." I smirked and we headed up.

"Fucking hell Ron how do you live?" I laughed when I walked in.

"Shut up." He shoved my shoulder slightly. "Hehe" I giggled and started picking up his laundry.

"I'll take this down and then come back up." I smiled and walked downstairs with his washing and threw it into a bucket of water that I would hand wash outside, molly insisted I used magic but I didn't mind.

-

I'm so bad at writing things like these, this story's never had a plot so I'm just going with it. Sorry if this triggered anyone.
It's also written so poorly I apologise and sorry for the time skips.