Company Mix KBS Performance

KBS is having Company Mix Performances with 6 performances.

Vocalists, Rappers, and Dancers.

There's the Female Vocalist:
From YG: Rosé
From JYP: Lia
From SM: Wendy
From BigHit: Nova

The Male Vocalists Are:
From JYP: Felix
From Bighit: Jake
From SM: Haechan
From YG: Jeongwoo

The Female Rappers Are:
From YG: Lisa
From Bighit: Nova
From JYP: Chaeyoung
From SM: Joy

The Male Rappers Are:
From SM: Mark
From Bighit: Suga
From YG: Haruto
From JYP: Changbin

The Female Dancers Are:
From SM: Seulgi, Irene
From YG: Jisoo, Jennie
From JYP: Mina, Tzuyu
From Bighit: Nova, (a bighit trainee, you'll figure out who she actually is later 😉)

The Male Dancers Are:
From Bighit: Yeonjun, Kai
From SM: Haechan, Jisung
From JYP: Felix, Minho
From YG: Ju-ne, DK

Duet by: Niki and Nova.

The Female Vocalist were singing to: Dollhouse-By Melanie Martinez

The Male Vocalist were singing to: On- By BTS

The Female Rappers were rapping to: God's Menu- By Straykids

The Male Rappers were rapping to: Ddaeng- By BTS

The Female Dancers were dancing to: Oh My God- By G-Idle

The Male Dancers were dancing to: Boy- By Treasure

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait who was invited to come perform on KBS' Company Mix?" I asked confused as ever. "I was." "I was too!" Both Jake and Niki responded. "Awww why weren't we invited?" Sunoo asked while pouting. "I mean you guys can still come but I don't think you guys are still performing." "I guess we'll still come for support. " Heeseung said and I started to get excited. "What else does it say?" Jay asked. "It says that we were invited and we are representing Bighit, Niki and Nova are doing a duet, Nova will being representing Bighit's female rappers, dancers, and vocalists. And I will be represent Bighit's male vocalist, I'm surprised they didn't pick Heeseung or Jungwon?" Jake said confused, trying to interpret the letter. "I'm surprised as well, but be happy and when it is?" Sunghoon asked. "1 week from now, it says today we'll meet our specific units, good luck." Niki continued Jake's reading. "Well you guys should get ready and go." Jay says. I walked into vocal training room and I saw some of my favorite people I might faint. They all smiled at me as I stared at them, wide eyed, in shock. "Hi!" They all harmonized while saying this. They sounded like angels, I wanted to cry. "Hi.." I said very shyly, I SHOULD BE, I'M IN A ROOM WITH ROSE, LIA, AND WENDY AAAAAAAAHHHHH. We all then practiced Milk and Cookies which I couldn't compare to the others vocals, I then stepped inside the dance practice room and I think I actually fainted this time because no way Irene, Seulgi, Jennie, Jisoo, Mina, Tzuyu, and another bighit trainee are in the same room. What are we dancing to now, I wanna cry, I'm being blessed right now. "Hiiii!" They all said. I actually started to tear up saying, "Hi!" Jennie ran fast to me, worried, saying, "What happened?" "I feel very blessed for being here with you guys."