20

I watched the two girls fuse, and sighed. This is gonna be a hassle. I was going to step forwards and fight them and Cabba, only for two arms to block me. It was 18 and Videl.

"Leave this to us babe."

"We'll beat these two at their own game."

"Alright, I'll leave this to you two. Don't mess it up."

"Don't worry, we practiced to perfection."

"Eh!? Practiced what!?"

"Shut it and watched, Champa."

"Fuuu"

"Sion!"

"HA!"

The two fused, and the dust cleared, revealing a new figure.

"Go fight someone strong, dear. We got this in the bag."

"Eh!? Are you mocking me!?"

"We sure are. What're you gonna do about it?"

The saiyan fusion roared and changed into a super saiyan, only for the android to scoff and take a stance, with a smirk.

Y/n smirked and ran off to deal with someone else. He was running, when he noticed Vegito, holding his hands up in super saiyan blue. Y/n decided to lend some energy, and Vegito roared, throwing it at Jiren. Y/n looked around for someone to fight, only to notice Ribrianne.

For some bizarre reason he was filled with anger at the sight of her, amd kicked her and her squad of wannabe power rangers out before they could react. Y/n felt a deep satisfaction with himself, only to feel a massive power spike from the two fusions. He turned, and saw Kefla in super saiyan two, and Lazudel in kaioken x20.

"Hoo boy. I'm gonna wanna see this."

Y/n sat on a nearby piece of rubbel, and watched the battle between his fused wives and the fused saiyans, which also held the attention of multiple other fighters. Cooler landed beside Y/n, and looked down at him.

"Are you going to intervene?"

"Nah, they got this handled."

The armored girl just sighed and watched. Vegito, on the other hand has the attention of everyone, with the result of getting hit by his own spirit bomb.