18

After Y/n released all of his pent up anger, and they returned home, he went straight to sleep. The girls decided they were tired too, and all went to bed with the hybrid.

Only to be rudely interrupted by Vegito, who says that he reminded Zeno about the tournament, and he wants Y/n to go to the expo. That resulted in every woman present, including Bra and Trunks who decided they were going to stay, glaring at the fusion who decided to take someone else instead.

Afterwards, he came back a little later, when Y/n was awake and training with the girls, and explained the Tournament of Power situation, and that weapons and equipment are allowed, but no killing.

"Who are we bringing for the team?"

"Well, since we can have armor and weapons, Me, you, Cooler, Trunks, Bra, Krillin, Tien, and 18. I'm thinking about reviving Frieza though."

"No way! Why not just bring Videl and Erasa?"

"Yeah, we can fight!"

"What she said!"

"Okay, but you guys need to go into the hyperbolic time chamber. I asked 17 and 16, but the two just wanted their islad protected, and believed with Y/n we could win."

After getting the team in order, Y/n decided to bring in a favor to Mr. Popo, and negotiated his way into letting all of the girls and himself into the time chamber.

"Y/n, you know only two are allowed inside at once."

"Mr. Popo, remember that time, right after the fight with Majin Buu, when you asked me to help you-"

"Okay, everybody in! You all stay as long as you need."

Y/n smirked to himself and everyone went in at once.

"All right, we got two years in here, so let's make them count. I'm going to work on all of your weaknesses, and then we'll be ready for this tournament!"

"Yeah!!"