Johnny bites the inside of his cheek as he thought about it, before his blue eyes roared violently and snaps up to meet Jimmy's, "Did she say something to you?"

Did Rosana speak to Jimmy about this instead of him? A small current of anger lances through him as he waits for Jimmy to answer.

"Man," Bobby says, always the peacekeeper, "I think you sometimes forget that Rose is our best friend as much as she is yours and your girlfriend."

Johnny runs his fingers through his hair with a shake of his head, Bobby was right. It wasn't like he didn't talk to the guys about any problems he had when it came to himself or him and Rose. Plus, he'd rather prefer if she went to the guys than to anyone else; they were her friends as much as they were his. Still, at times, he just wanted her for himself but, he chuckles softly, Rosana and the guys would kick his ass for thinking like that.

"Yeah, man, you're right," Johnny sighs, "Alright, we let her compete but," he holds up a finger, his eyes turning a darker shade of blue as he becomes stern, "If either of us fights her—"

"She will kill us if we go easy on her," Dutch interrupts, already having an inkling on what he was about to say, making the others chorus his opinion.

"He's right, Johnny. Let's give her our all."

Johnny felt protectiveness and anger encase him in a cocoon that made his muscles tense and vibrates as he got to his feet to stand toe to toe with Tommy, his face a mask of rage.

"You want to hurt, Anna? Did you forget what those bastards did to her? How she still gets nightmares from time to time because of it!"

"But, we aren't them, Johnny!" Bobby adds, making Johnny's vibrant furious eyes snap to him, "She knows who we are. She knows that we would never hurt her that bad. Dammit, man, she'll be furious if we hold back on her. She'll think we see her as weak. Do you want her to think that, huh?"

"I just don't want to see her hurt!"

"And you think we do?" Jimmy asks.

Johnny looks around at his closest friends and the only people he trusted, besides Rosana, to have his back no matter what. They would fight tooth and nail for Rosana. Even if they didn't like the outcomes of it. They'd do anything for her and vice versa.

If there was anyone who he'd trust his girl with, it would be them.

Johnny doesn't say anything as he calms down and gives them a nod, making everyone relax.

All of the boys hear Danielle and Rosana's voices from behind the gate and exchange excited glances before they move to hide Rosana's birthday gift while Johnny pats his pocket to make sure the other small gift he got her was still there.

***

Rosana was a bit grumpy because Johnny nor the boys called yet and she knew that they were awake seeing as it was the day before the tournament and everyone would try to get a little practice in here and there.

"You ready for tomorrow?"

Rosana's stormy grey eyes meet Daniel's before she looks in front of her, "I guess so. I'm just worried that the guys might go easy on me."

Daniel scoffs, his voice filling with sarcasm, "Wow, your life is so hard."

Rosana pushes his shoulder, making him laugh. She knew that he was just teasing her. Daniel and the guys had come to an unspoken agreement that her happiness was more important than their rivalry; they can keep that for the tournament.

"Shut up, Danny," Rosana smiles briefly before she sighs heavily, "It's just that... how will I know that I've made any progress if they don't even give me everything they got, you know?"