Said Minicon was kicking his tiny pedes as he watched in silent delight at the youngling. Well, he believed it to be the youngling. He had watched her closely, having become quite fond of her despite her using him as a chew toy several times while she was under Ultra Magnus's tutelage. He giggled at Predaking's sudden doubt after she disappeared. Where she went, not even the watchful Thunderwing knew. In a blink she was gone- like she never existed, but Thunderwing knew well that she indeed existed. He had enough dents in his frame to prove it. The jet called to his Minicon friends to join in the fray, picking up bots and dropping them from high altitudes that left them unconscious in order to help the Autobots. Thunderwing sat atop Ultra Magnus's shoulder plating, earning a grateful smile in return before he flew off again, making circles around a femme's helm until she was dizzy enough for Arcee to hit across the back of her helm. 

         "Predaking!" Bumblebee called, realizing they had left him unguarded, but the beast hovering over the downed Predacon showed they need not worry. Instead the warrior turned to Smokescreen and Tapper, the rookie-turned-scout carrying the still unconscious mech to the rest of his team. "How is he?" Bumblebee questioned.

         "Not good," Smokescreen wasted no time in answering, "He's online but barely."

The leader nodded and ordered for Smokescreen to stay by the others as he went to check on Predaking, despite the looming beast that made gusts of wind with it's massive wings. He slid between it's stubby legs and halted beside the barely awake Predaking.

         "We have to get you out of here-" Bumblebee stated the obvious, but the massive mech refused to move, processor to clouded from pain and confusion and the want for said anguish to end.

     This beast couldn't be (Y/D). He continued to think. She was small and fragile, with an awkward walk because of her larger wings, always tripping on them. She was gentle and kind, always able to calm him down if need be. He wanted to feel her tiny form curl up next to him, nuzzling his chassis or tucked under his wing. She wasn't this creature that loomed over him, so much bigger than even his true form. She was a femme, so shouldn't she be smaller?

     The beast roared, a hauntingly low sound that shook the planet and alerted even those outside of something powerful. The ceiling above them began to crumble, hitting the outstretched wings that now covered what was left of team Prime. The group moved on in an attempt to get out, leaving the scrambling peace group behind as they panicked with no leader and a caved in escape route. The Minicons followed as well, pointing the way even though the Predacon above them could just as easily smell the way back, even with the stench of near death in her olfactory sensors from the still bleeding form of Predaking, who now lay unconscious in her maw. She was careful not to harm him further.

         "I can see the city lights!" Smokescreen announced, barely able to keep pace with the rest if it weren't for the occasional push from a Minicon or two.

The group exited the ground and into the still, peaceful air of Cybertron's surface, unbothered by the chaos they had endured just below. The group turned as Kaon groaned from the caved in arena below, but no other sign of this tragedy surfaced in the exterior of the haunted and unused city. The light Smokescreen saw was the setting suns of Cybertron.

         "Is that it?" Knockout questioned, just as dumbstruck as the others, but this moment of worried silence dulled as the unknown beast set Predaking down, transforming to that of a much older looking (Y/D). 

     She wept lubricants as she tore the arrow from Predaking's chassis, massive servo breaking it in two before hovering over the gaping wound. The five Autobots and many Minicons watched from behind, confused at this action, except for Ultra Magnus as the wound was healed within a blink. Predaking relaxed and recharged peacefully.

         "Bring me Tapper," the femme ordered, Smokescreen quickly setting the much smaller bot beside the king. (Y/D) placed a servo over his helm instead, the mech's lights on his pedes beginning to glow brighter, and his aura was strengthened, although miserable from physical pain. "They will both live," she informed simply.

     Bumblebee neared the larger femme, seeing that she was at least a helm taller than Predaking, maybe a helm and a half. She stood to her full height and it didn't take a Predacon's strong senses to know she was created to lead. 

         "(Y/D)?" He questioned warily, and the wide intake of the femme grinned with horrendously sharp denta and unblinking, red optics.

         "Hi, Bumblebee."