It's A Bean Shape

Start from the beginning

"Fine, I guess. This isn't permanent though, a trial run you got it?"

"When ever you want to pull out I won't stop you"

"Fine is that all, I'm really tired?"

"Yeah, when do you have free time?"

"What do you mean?"

"You want to see the baby don't you? He said around seven to six weeks you should see something. Nothing big or anything, just a little oval shaped thing in the stomach."

"I'm not really sure, I've got work tomorrow. Depending on the work load I may be able to leave early but I'll call you when I know more tomorrow alright? For now I have to get to sleep."

"Alright, alright no need to get all pissy. Tomorrow then." I roll my eyes and he hangs up. I set my phone down rub my eyes before getting into bed for some much needed rest.

"Chris"

"Chris"

A voice lightly whisper's above me, accompanied by the feel of a hand slightly rubbing my shoulder.

"Christopher you need to get up."

I turn away from the warmth and the voice, noting that it sounds very familiar.

"Christopher Redfield if you don't get out of bed this minute something bad is going to happen."

The joking but also serious tone can be detected through the threat. I turn back over and blearily open my eyes. To my extreme astonishment Albert is standing above me holding a small bundle wrapped up in a blanket.

"What are doing in my room?"

He gives me a puzzled look for half a second before smiling.

"You are a funny one dear."

With that he motions for me to sit up and not knowing what else to do I sit up. And then he hands over the bundle to me.

"Now don't fall asleep holding her."

It's my turn to look puzzled. I look down to the blanket and lift a flap slowly and low an' behold there is a baby inside.

"I had a girl?"

He shrugs, "this time."

"What do you mean?"

Before I can get an answer I'm jolted awake by the blaring of the clock radio.

"GOOOOOD morning Denver, it's a bright and sunny da-"I slam my hand on the snooze button stopping him form finishing his sentence.

I pull myself out of bed with a stretch and rub my eyes. Looking out the window I notice that it is going to be a nice day. I amble my way to the bathroom, and in a few seconds I find myself kneeling in front of the toilet puking out last nights dinner-Cap'n Crunch cereal- which doesn't taste any good coming back up. I spit the rest of what's left in my mouth into the toilet and flush. Leaning over the sink I rinse out my mouth and brush my teeth. I hop into the shower when I don't feel the need to empty my stomach any more and then I get dressed. A loose fitting green tee and some khaki shorts. The department doesn't really have much of a dress code; I just need to show up.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

I get to work and I'm glad to find that I don't have a real busy day today, and thank who ever that it's a Friday as well. I get to work quickly and finish up around noon. I tell my boss that I'm not feeling well-which isn't a complete lie I almost threw up again- and explain that I got all my work done. He just nods and tells me I'm free to go. I get in my car and quickly call Zhane to let him know that I should be over in an hour and a half, give or take.