❂ 031. past facades

Start from the beginning

She just wasn't winning that fight, though.

Defeatedly sighing, she reached into her robe, and pulled out the indigo kyber that the Jedi was growing more and more familiar with seeing. Running her finger over its cracked edges, Plo could see a new swirl of purple encasing itself inside the crystal's life. Holding it out for him to see, she still kept it within her protective grasp, "I want...I want to find him, Master." There was hidden desperation behind her eyes, "You said he was alive — is there any way I could find him?"

The Jedi simply watched his Padawan tentatively, the control behind her voice wavering as she spoke of her long-lost friend.

A long lost friend that Plo knew wasn't as truly lost as she thought.

But, making sure his presumptions were correct, Plo gently questioned anyways, "Perhaps, I could. You know, Little One, you still have never told me his name..."

She glanced away from him, longingly staring down at her crystal as she tucked it back into her robe. Laying it to rest near her heart, she delicately uttered a name.

His name.

Suddenly the puzzle Plo was uncovering was becoming a lot clearer.

"...Wolffe. His name is Wolffe."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Blaidd!" Grinning at the sight of the Commander, she ran over to him from her Master's side and beamed as she reached him.

Unable to stop it, a smile quickly grew on his face as she practically jumped up and down on the spot. The Padawan lifted the Commander's spirits instantly and caused a light chuckle to escape him, "Pitat. I guess you're coming with us, then?"

"Yup!" Smiling wider as Sinker and Boost noticed her, the latter wrapped an arm around her shoulders as Plo finally reached them.

"Wolfpack," He greeted with a hidden grin, but his light tone was more than an indication for them, "You're all set to head off to Naboo, now?"

Nodding respectfully, the clones replied, "Yes, General." Whilst Eisha stepped forward to embrace Plo in a short goodbye hug, her contagious grin resulted in his own growing.

Gesturing for his men to start for the gunship, Plo held Eisha behind, "I trust you'll keep yourself safe, Little One?"

Softly smiling now, she nodded gently, "I got my boys with me." She grinned as she leaned in close to the Jedi, and playfully whispered, "I think I'll live." Turning on her heel to enter the gunship, she glanced back once more, "But, you know no promises, Master!" Practically diving into the ship before he could respond, she instantly escaped any scold he could aim at her.

Plo merely shook his head at her antics, quietly laughing as he watched the ship rise for take off.

'Be safe, Little One.'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Landing at the hangar in Naboo, Eisha moved to walk out. She quickly backtracked, however, as the dark aura Anakin emitted through his Force signature stunned her in place. The Jedi Knight radiated a deep fear off of him, which immediately caused her to frown, and stumble back in at its intensity.

Watching as he remained unaware of her, he bit back at Obi-Wan — still deep within their conversation, "I know what's at stake here." Entering the ship, he sent a harsh glare towards his old Jedi Master as the ship take off.

Eyeing where he brooded in the corner of the gunship, she raised a brow, "Well, and a warm hello to you too, Ani."

"Snowy!" Jumping at her words, he swivelled around to look at the Vashuni who casually leaned against the side of the gunship with crossed arms, "Wha—what are you doing here?"