CHAPTER THREE

Kook: d-do I... look g-good?? (lifting his face facing Jin)

? : You will always look good... princess... (admiring the younger)

Jin: Kim Taehyung! Who are you to stare at my daughter like that?!

Tae: (gave a slight glare at Jin) I am your lovely brother... having any problems with that...?

Jin: yes! He is my daughter! You can't stare at him like he is yours!

Tae: who are you saying he is your daughter?! He is mine!

Jin: (gave him a weird look)

Tae: (he then remember what did he just said) I-I mean, of course he was mine when I'm the one who hired him!

(they continued to bickering that they didn't even notice the younger tomato face...)

Tae: hirh! You! (pointing at Kook and suddenly stop his actions when he sees the younger's beauty by facing him...)

Jin: (smiled a bit... he brought Tae to his sense back)

Tae: (look at Jin then at Kook) n-nothing... (he left the kitchen to his office)

Jin & Kook: (looking at each other confused)

In Tae's office...

Tae: (he sat on the chair while facing a photo frame on his table, sighing, took it while caressing it) please... (A tear of regrets fall to his cheek) tell me it was you... (hugging it to his chest)

On the other side...

D.O: Kai... 'he' is there with the Kims...

Kai: (slammed his fist on the table hardly) Such a brat he is!!! What does he doing there?!!

D.O: we thought that it must be something about your sister...

Kai: he is a useless! He's interrupting my plan!

D.O: (smirking) let's just wait and see then...

Back to the mansion... at night...

Kook: (he called Lisa that night and told her about everything... but he end the call when he only received the crazy laugh he never heard before with a frustrated sigh) I hate that bitch!

? : Who?

Kook: (he flinched... looking that it was Tae...) w-what are you doing here?! (He gasp when he realizes that he only wore an oversize shirt that loose to his arm a bit and a pair of boxer then look at Tae while trying to covering his exposed arm and tights with a reddest face ever) o-out! Now! (pointing to the door and covered himself again)

Tae: (smirking) why should I... (Crossed his arms) I rather watching you than get out from here (smirk grow wider)

Kook: (he can't just let this happen... he suddenly had the courage to push the older one) just, GO!!

Tae: (he laugh very hard when the younger can't even make him move... he hold the younger's shoulders then...)

Kook: (speechless when he suddenly felt the older kissed his forehead leaving him confuses and blushed, again)

Tae: (smiled widely at the younger and realizes he never smiled this wide in awhile)

Kook: (he then back to his sense again when he felt a single tear in his eyes and the rising anger in his body... he pushed the older hardly out from the room and closed it)(sighing, leaned himself on the wooden door...) I-I'm... sorry noona...

Please voted and comments!!!