Once we got outside I sighed in relief.

"That bitch woke up and chose violence." I said.

"On God, while her mom in the hospital at that." Dime said.

I looked at Dime smirking.

"Don't look at me like that dirty." She said mugging me.

"You did good gremlin, kept your hands to yourself." I said patting her head. She slapped my hand away.

"Whatever. I was this close to sleeping that bitch." She said.

"Come on then, it's plenty of space and opportunity!" I heard Malia's voice from behind me.

Indya King
10:07 pm

"Then she swung on Dime and they started fighting. Police came, locked them up, and got statements. Malia told them I been abusing Erin and that she wants custody of her." Terrance said explaining the story while we sat in the precinct.

Niqo was talking to one of the officers trying to get some kind of information on Dime.

"So what's gonna happen now?" I asked him.

"After I explained to him about the scratches being from her scratching herself and telling them the whole story, the nigga told me he never believed Malia cause the nurse that walked in was listening the whole time and knows she was the one who started it." He told me.

"Good cause she was gonna have to see me next if my stink got taken away." I said rubbing Erin's back as she slept on Terrance's chest.

"Fuck that, he told me that shit right after I called y'all. I should report his bald ass for playing in my face like they was finna take my child." He said making me laugh.

"They really ain't shit for that." I agreed shaking my head. Niqo started walking our way causing us to stand up.

"Y'all can head out they finna release her in 30 minutes." He told us.

"Good, tell her call me in the morning." I told him giving a quick hug to the both of them before leaving.

I checked Jahir's location seeing he was at his house before texting him.

everythings fine
read 10:17 pm

pooh🖤
Good bring yo ass over here

how rude

im on the way
read 10:19 pm

Jahir Brown
10:57 pm

"That's wild ain't it?" Indya asked me. I just nodded.

She just told me the situation with Terrance and them while we were laid up in my bed.

"What's wrong?" She asked rubbing my stomach.

I like when she does that weird shit for some reason.

"Why you always think something's wrong?" I asked her.

"Cause you not saying much and you always got something to say especially when it's just us so what's up?" She said.

"I'm not gonna lie, I'm irritated. You left my event for some drama that had nothing to do with us." I told her.

"That's family though. They would do the same for us." She said.

"I know but we all grown with our own responsibilities, dealing with our own shit, and facing our own consequences. We can't keep running after each other everytime one of us fucks up." I ranted.

"I wanted you to be with me. Terrance could've called his pops and Niqo would've handled Dime. It sounds selfish but that's how I feel about it. Then everything turned out to be fine anyway, it's annoying forreal." I told her.

"I understand and respect what you saying. It is kinda frustrating running behind each other like that but you know your first instinct was to make sure they were good too." She said causing me to suck my teeth.

"You got it. That shit still annoying though. I ain't tryna be at somebody police station every other month." I said.

"I know, that getting arrested shit is for the birds." She said.

"When you got locked for that shit at the club I don't think you understand how scared I was and I don't even get scared. I really didn't wanna lose you." I told her.

"Pooh stop." She whined throwing her leg on me causing me to rub her thigh.

"I'm deadass, that's why I was so mad but then once we got into it I realized why be mad that I could've lost you when I could love up on you since I didn't." I said turning to kiss her cheek.

"I don't know what I would do without you either Jahir. I'm so glad you have the center now cause exactly how you were feeling during that time was how I felt everyday you was on the block." She told me.

"I love you more than you know. I'm not going nowhere I promise." I told her.

"I love you too." She said giving me a kiss.

Lord please don't let me break this promise.

~

Thoughts?

Open that cell let Dime outta jail purr.

Terrance?

Malia?

Dime?

Jahir's rant?

Indya & Jahir

Favorite song atm?