Chapter 1, the beginning

Chapter 1(:---

I'm running through a field, running after my dog sugar. Sugar turns around at starts barking at me!

"Sugar! Stop it, what is it girl?" she keeps barking at me then lunges.

I wake up sweating buckets, then realize sugar really is barking. I hear a scream and I get up and run at the door. "what was that?" I think. It sounded exactly like my little brother Matt..

I get up and cautiously walk towards my door. At the end of the hall is the most horrific thing I've ever seen, my mother is eating my two younger brothers! How could my mom do that? Stuff he face with her own children?! She's covered in blood and max is thrashing around trying to escape. Even if he did escape it wouldnt matter he wouldnt survive for long. His insides were strung out all over the ground. His neck was covered with giant holes and my mom was sucking the blood from his neck. It's too late for Matt too, he's already dead.

OH MY GOSH! I slam the door. What am I gonna do, what can i do? I barricade my door with my dresser and bed. "Please let my dad be okay" I beg silently. I can't believe I just witnessed that. I already know what she was but I couldn't believe it, I've seen plenty of zombie movies, but its different when it happens to you in real life. Especially if it's your own mother. Which made me wonder where my dad was.. I went into hysterics. I loved my mom of course but I was totally a daddy's girl so the fact that he was probably gone hit me hard.

I grabbed a backpack and through a pair of extra jeans and a long sleeve shirt in a bag. Then I quickly changed into some jeans and a hoodie and put my converses on. I unplugged the charger from the wall and threw it in my bag hoping where ever I went had electricity. Might as well grab my iPod too I figured and threw it in my bag. BANG, BANG, BANG! I heard pounding on my door and nearly pissed myself. My mom was obviously trying to get through the door. I looked under my desk for the .45 ACP 1911 my dad gave to me last year for my 15th birthday. Gathered All the bullets I had and put them in my back and put the gun in my back pocket.

I pushed away my dresser and bed and opened the door. The door shot open and I jumped back, there was my mom I shot her in the head. That was probably the hardest thing I've ever done. She fell to the ground then twitched a little, I stepped over her body and looked towards the ceiling so I didn't have to see my twin brothers on the floor. Whimpering sounds are coming from the kitchen so i go to investigate. Stupid descision i know. But shivering the corner was my tiny teacup chihuahua! "Sugar!" I yelled, then instantly regretted it. I heard moaning coming from the hallway that lead to my parents room. I looked around then quickly grabbed some food and water bottles and stuffed them in my bag.Sugar jumped up in my arms and i ran. Risking a look behind me i saw my dad walking towards us so i ran harder. I looked behind me again and he was gone.

Outside I looked around and realized it was late afternoon. That wasnt the only thing i noticed though, there were zombies everywhere. Most of them were moaning and walking towards me but I just ran. It would be getting dark in a few hours and I needed somewhere to stay. Without thinking I ran towards the

mall which thankfully was only about a mile from my house.

A/N so guys this is my first story an I'm trying support hard! But if I dot get any comments or votes I won't continue can someone help me out?(: thankss!!!