Zombies? Come on now..

• Dedicated to my grams, who's been there for it all<3

PROLOGUE-

Okay, so we've all heard of zombies right? Of course we have. There's countless books and movies about them. I used to love them. I've read all the survivor manuals and George A. Romero was my HERO. I never thought my knowledge of the undead would actually come in handy though. Anyways here's my story.

FACTS-

Main character- Nikki Listet 16 years old. (Softmore)She has green eyes dirty blond hair and is extremely gorgeous. She plays volleyball and is very fit. 

Siblings- Matt who is 9 and another younger brother Nathan who is 15. Her older brother Jesse (21 years old) died 4 years ago in a boating accident.

Parents- Mom is named Christina dad is Joshua. Mom is stay at home mom and her dad is a police man. And an ex-marine. 

Home- Lauderdale. Located in south Florida, a part of the everglades. 

Incidents- Last summer a burglar broke in and stole her wallet while pointing a gun at her.

Brother died in a boating accident 4 years ago.

*She owns a .45 ACP 1911 (Pistol). And her dad owns 

-Heckler and Kosh mp5 submachine gun

- 2 AK47's

- 1 Glock 18

- 1 Ar-15

- And a 9mm semi-auto

A/N- This is my first story and I'm trying really hard guys! I hope you like it. Please comment and help me get better!