𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

Start from the beginning

Another scream, she bit her lips too hard that it draws blood. She heard a grunt and something or someone crouch behind her, "I will protect you to the very end, my lady" her last warrior said as he glares at the incoming demons that grins menacingly at the two remaining survivors. "Xavier...." she whispered as she stare up at the bald man that is hovering on top of her and using his own body as a shield to protect her from the demons. Xavier glares at the demons but before he can into battle, a huge gust of wind knocks back all of the demons.

"Hallo~ do you need of help, my dearest?" (Name) opens her eyes and look up to see an...angel?

No....

"Lord Barbatos?" she whispered, eyes widen as she stare at the Anemo Archon. "Ehe~" Barbatos said as he gives her a wink while poking his tongue out. "My dearest, do you wish for your land's freedom?" he asked. A soft breeze pass her gently and it gives her some comfort. 

"Y-yes! Please....I...I need to free my people from these torments...I want all of these to end!" she said. Barbatos stare down at her, "Speak your whole heart out, my dearest. This Barbatos shall grant your wish" he said, holding out his hand.

'What do I want?' she thought.

.

She can hear her people's voices

.

'What do we want....' she thought again.

.

Evil chuckles can be heard but she silence them immediately...

.

'We were overpowered by those that are strong....' she thought. "We...." she whispered as Barbatos waits for her words. "We lived under their evil rules......." she said, curling her hand into a fist. "We fought for so long, this....war....had taken too much...I want all of these to end" she said. "I have lost someone that is dear to me, I have promised him that I will protect everyone. I want his wishes to come true!" she shouted, an image of an old man appears in her vision, a shaolin staff in his hand as he looks at her with his blue eyes. Behind him is a golden statue of a woman with thousand of hands, glowing brightly. 

The old man turns around and walk towards the statue and disappears into the bright light.

"There is no instance of a nation benefitting from prolonged warfare"

"The suffer of my people....I can feel it" she continued. A stream of light comes out from the fallen warriors all around her, "Our wish is to make this war to end, we are fighting not just for ourselves but also for our home...." she said as the stream of light begin swirling around her.

(Name) looks up at Barbatos, "We want freedom! We will fight till our last breath! We will fight this darkness with all the lights remaining in our soul!" she screamed. The diamond necklace wrapped around her neck starts to glow, a golden symbol begins to carve itself on the diamond and forms into a sun symbol.

A huge swirl of anemo power and bright light envelopes her and Barbatos, Barbatos grins brightly. The gust of wind and light made all the demon's screech in pain due to hard sharp the windblades are.

"That's what I want to hear!" Barbatos said as he lands on the ground and manifest a bow in his hands. "Time to get blown away!" he said as he sends the arrow flying, the arrow creates a huge vortex of wind, vacuuming in all the demons all around.

"I shall fight alongside of you, Barbatos" she whispered, she strums her pipa as a stream of light comes out each strum. The stream of light envelopes Xavier, he jumps over the two gods before slamming both of his axes down on the ground. A huge crater was created, splitting the ground in two. The vortex stops swirling as the demons fell down into the abyss that Xavier had created. The lights that had fully wrapped around his body disperse into particles, Xavier's appearance have changed drastically. His appearance now of a bull, he let out an ear deafening roar as he slices through all of the remaining demons with ease. 

"Wowie~ your Adepti is super awesome!" Barbatos said as he giggles, punching a nearby demon that about to attack him.

All three of them fight the remaining demons, to the point that they start retreating in fear due to the newfound power in the goddess. The dark sky is no longer as the sunlight begin to kiss the land.

Barbatos turns around to face the woman, she is levitating in the air as she shine brightly like the sun itself. A gentle wind breeze pass Barbatos as his eyes adores the woman before her, red tint slightly adores his cheeks as he smile at her.

He hold out his hand towards her, (Name) opens her eyes and stare at the Anemo Archon.

"Mondstadt always welcome people in need. You, along with your people shall be under my protection" he said, holding out his hand towards her.

(Name) gives Barbatos a gentle smile as she takes his hand, the male smiles brightly.

.

.

.

"Welcome home!" he said.

.

.

.

"Thank you...."

A/n : 

What's a Pipa?

The pipa, pípá, or p'i-p'a is a traditional , belonging to the . Sometimes called the "Chinese", the instrument has a pear-shaped wooden body with a varying number of frets ranging from 12 to 31. Another Chinese four-string plucked lute is the , which looks like a smaller version of the pipa. The pear-shaped instrument may have existed in China as early as the , and although historically the term pipa was once used to refer to a variety of plucked , its usage since the refers exclusively to the pear-shaped instrument.

The pipa is one of the most popular Chinese instruments and has been played for almost two thousand years in China. Several related instruments are derived from the pipa, including the and in , and the in . The Korean instrument is the only one of the three that is no longer widely used.

.

.

.

The MC of this story is Liyue, so you will be expecting Chinese based story.

.

.

.

Do alert me if I did a mistake on the Chinese culture, as much I tried my best to do it and the help of the internet won't be enough for me.