Stuck On Survive

Începe de la început

"Matt invited us to his New Years eve party, I told him I would ask you..." Cameron says and he trails off. He doesn't want to give Nash any hint that he wants to go because he knows Nash will just agree to make him happy. He wants Nash to go because he wants to go. Nash looks at Cameron's face, but Cameron keeps it neutral making it appear as if he doesn't care either way.

"Yeah... I want to go. I haven't done anything that people my age do in a very long time." As soon as Nash agrees to go he feels a ball of nervousness in the pit of his stomach. But they are good nerves, excited nerves. He hasn't hung out with a group of friends since his early teens, Nash knows Cameron won't abandon him at the party so he wants to go.

Cameron's eyes light up and he smiles happily at Nash. "I'm so excited, babe. I'll introduce you to all my friends, they're the chill group that Matt and I hung out with outside of school."

The four of them continue to help Rosa in the kitchen, she assigns various tasks to them but by mid day she shoos them out of the kitchen and instructs them to relax and have fun.

They end up in the family room Cameron and Nash cuddle up together on the chaise portion of the long couch while Skylynn and Hayes sprawl themselves out on the parts. A Christmas Story is playing on the TV but Cameron and Nash barely pay attention to the movie. They lie facing each other, they whisper softly to each other, occasionally kissing and always caressing lovingly. Nash has never been so happy as he is in this moment. He wishes that he could freeze it and rewind it for the rest of his life. His heart feels like it's about to burst with love for Cameron.

A few hours later Gina enters the family room, a soft smile spreads on her face as she takes in the sight of the 4 of them, lying comfortably on the couch.

"It's time to get dressed for dinner, guys." She tells them and she goes up to Skylynn and picks her up, Skylynn smiles sweetly at her and cuddles close. Gina presses a soft kiss on her chubby cheeks and turns to walk to the bathroom to get Skylynn ready.

"Are you ready to be a little princess?" She murmurs as she heads out of the family room. Skylynn giggles excitedly as she nods.

Cameron stands up and pulls Nash up with him. Hayes stretches and stands up, yawning loudly. He goes up to his room and starts getting ready.

Nash pouts, he was so comfortable. Cameron pulls him upstairs to their room, he closes and locks the door behind him.

"So I'm thinking we should shower together to you know, conserve water and stuff." Cameron suggests, he smirks at Nash and wiggles his eyebrows suggestively at him.

"Yes, water conservation a very important cause. Because you know, droughts and stuff," Nash replies laughing softly as they walk into the adjoining bathroom. Nash loves Cameron's bathroom, especially the Jacuzzi tub but the shower is just as nice. The shower head hangs from the ceiling and it feels like standing in a warm summer rain shower, it's pretty amazing.

They take off each other's clothes and then step inside the shower. Cameron turns the shower on and they stand under the warm water, their arms wrapped around each other. Nash leans down slightly to meet Cameron's lips in a hungry kiss. Nash moans into their kiss as Cameron starts to grind his erection against Nash's. The friction between the two of them, along with the water sends tingles of pleasure throughout Nash's and Cameron's bodies. Cameron nips at Nash's lip and his hands slide down Nash's back and he squeezes his asscheeks tightly.

He sucks on Nash's bottom lip and lets it go before smashing his lips against Nash's again. Their tongues rub together and they moan softly as their grinding gets harder. Nash moves his hips against Cameron's and their hard cocks move together, the sensation is new to Nash and he finds himself on the brink of cumming just from Cameron's kisses, his touch and the feeling of his cock against his.