¦ 4.5 ¦

-------------------------------------------------------

"Hmmrph..."

A heaving groan escaped Do Kyungsoo's chapped lips as he awoke from his slumber, blinking slowly in confusion as he tried to ward off his dizziness. He'd quickly realized that he was unusually nauseated for someone just lying on his bed--seeing the ceiling atop of him seemingly dance and contort... And it was as if he was falling to the side even though he was lying down. 

"What the..?" Kyungsoo whispered with his eyebrows furrowed, confused.

Wasn't I supposed to be at the mess hall?

The confused 26 year old kept himself from his impulse to stand up, afraid that he might fall down as soon as he tried. So he lied there motionless to keep the world from spinning any worse than it already was - and while at it, he racked his brain in an effort to remember what'd happened earlier...

Nothing, he can only remember until the part where the officer who's announcing the news in Mokpo glared at him for standing up. And everything after that was almost a haze in his brain matter, nothing but jumbled still frames that could barely pass as memories.

There was also another thing that irked his confusion even more... The bunker was too bright to be 4 in the morning.

The hell?! What time is it?

The 26 year old turned his gaze to the wall clock earnestly, despite feeling as if the world had spun and tumbled. 

He'd also quickly realized after turning his head that he had what he thought was the worst stiff neck of his life, just turning to the left by an inch felt like being kicked in the neck and back by a raging horse without end.

"Nggrh!" Kyungsoo groaned in frustration as he turned his head back to the ceiling parallel to him in defeat. He felt more and more distressed because of the injuries that he can't seem to remember. He instinctively raised a fist to hit the bedside in frustration...

But as soon as his arm raised barely a foot from the bed, his torso was immediately struck by a splitting pain levels totally unprecedented for the ailing Kyungsoo. 

His body threatened to tear violently starting at his ribs. His back cramped and gave out at the same time, trembling under the extreme pain that a simple action like merely raising an arm could bring him. It got to the point that even though Kyungsoo knew he was screaming in absolute pain, his ears were rendered deaf under the sheer amount of stress he was experiencing...

It felt like his suffering would never end, Kyungsoo'd already lowered his arm in hopes that his pains can hopefully alleviate... But it never did, he writhed and squirmed to try and escape what ever it was that was hurting him inside, of course to no avail.