- Just a dream -

- - - Shoto - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Shoto woke with a start, covered in cold sweat, tangled in the bed sheets.
Why the hell am I dreaming about Izuku again...? I haven't had these since he- dissappeared.
He exhales slowly, removing the sheets that clung to his body, sliding off his bed. He walks over to the bathroom, throwing off his clothes and started running water for a warm shower.
He grabs new clothes and puts them beside his bed for the morning.
Pulling the curtain aside and climbing into the shower, he sighs. The water hits his back and it's almost instant relief as the warmth calms his nerves.
Just a dream, it was just a dream... if he ever comes back, I just hope he's uninjured.
He finishes the shower, a longer than normal one, and he pulls on some boxers and a t-shirt. Pulling the sheets off completely, he lays down on his back, staring up at the ceiling.
School starts in a couple days... fun. I'm glad I get to see my friends again, living with... him doesn't exactly get easier.
Shoto let's himself relax and slowly fall back asleep.

- - - Izuku - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Izuku climbs to Shoto's window, seeing that he was asleep again, but Izuku knows he had gotten up.

He seems to be having these dreams more frequently... I hope he's doing okay. At least his bastard of a father isn't here right now.

Izuku stays a bit longer, making sure Shoto was back asleep completely and was peaceful.

"Goodnight Sho..." Izuku whispers, "I'll see you soon... I hope."

He climbs down and jumps on top of the buildings, looking out over the city. Izuku reaches the bar, opening the door.

Toga ran over to him, "Izuku-kun! You're back."

He looks at her, nodding, "Mhm" His brow furrows with suspicion, "Why aren't you asleep Toga?"

Toga pouts, "I can't just wait to say goodnight to a friend?"

Izuku squints, but laughs a bit, "What do you want this time-"

"Where were you?" Toga asks innocently, "Was it that boy you were talking about?"

Izuku frowns, he'd rather not bring up Shoto to the league yet, "Why should I tell you?"

"Aw- don't be like that." Toga pouts again, "Please tell me!"

Izuku nods, "Yeah, it was him. Now if you're not going to sleep, I am." He walks off to his room, shutting the door before Toga could follow him.

It's not like I even like him anymore, I just- god. Why am I even thinking about him- I'm a villian now, I can't be in love with anyone, especially not him.

He shakes his head, clearing the thoughts out of his head. He takes a quick shower and throws himself into the bed, burying his face into the pillow.

A muffled yell comes from the boy, but he turns onto his back after.

You can think about this in the morning Izuku, GO TO SLEEP! You have a job tomorrow so- get some rest. Shoto will... he'll just- uhg, I'll figure this out later.

Izuku exhales, closing his eyes and eventually falling asleep, his mind drifting back to Shoto and UA. Old memories long forgotten are renewed in his dreams. Not that I ever remember my dreams unless I write them down...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - 546 words <3 - - - - - - - - - -