Good To see you!

5.30 a.m.

Alarm begin to ring,

A hand came out of a cotton sheet which switch off the alarm.

A boy sat on the edge of the bed.

He moved his hand around his hair and rubbed his eyes with his fingers and moved towards his balcony having a bottle of water in his hand.

Suddenly a girl came in the balcony of her own house(this house is infront of the boy's house), On seeing the boy's sexy biceps and six pack abs, she was totally lost into the dreams of boy.

She said to herself: What a hot guy! (¬‿¬) I want to be in his arms, I WANT TO BE HIS....

On seeing this the boy became nervous and went inside his house.

The boy heard a voice from behind "Siddharth....Good to see you wake up early."

{The boy is one and only everyone's favorite SIDDHARTH NIGAM😎 :) }

(The voice was of his mom-----VIBHA NIGAM)

Sid went to touch his mother's feet and gave her a hug.

Sid: Good Morning mom....How are you?

Vn: I am too good but tell me one thing (twisting his ears), why you break that white red vase?

Sid: Sorry mom, pls leave my it is hurting..

( She leaves his ear )

Sid: how do you know it?

Vn: Do you know who I am?

Sid: yes you are superwoman of this house..😁

Vn: You got it right😄

Sid: Basically I was doing a butterfly flip and my leg hit the stand of the vase and it got up high in the air and as soon as I was going to catch it, wassoli came and got upon me and at other moment the vase was on floor.....

Vn: You and your excuses are craziest thing one earth..😃

After having some chit chat they go to their respective places of pleasure¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sid goes to gym and vibha mam goes to kitchen to prepare some breakfast for Sid.

After completing his morning chores, he became ready for his school.

________________________________________________________________________

Writer pov;

Siddharth is in class 12th and he is head boy of his school.

He is the most handsome, naughtiest, hot and favorite of everyone yet shy among girls.

He is a big cricket lover and loves to spend time with his friends.

As he consider his friends as family....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------