-•5•-

Seyora Daniels

MATURE SCENES AHEAD!!!🔞⚠️

Once we got to his pent, he carried me all the way up without breaking our kiss. We got to his bedroom and he gently placed me on the bed before pushing me back and getting on top of me. He was holding himself up with his arm and his other hand was still hold my waist.

His kisses progress to my neck and eventually he found my sweet spot.

"Oh my god!" I moaned as he continued to suck and lick over the area.

"Fuck!" I tugged on his thick brown hair. His kisses made their way down to the valley of my breast.

He pulled down the top of my dress and because I wasn't wearing a bra my breasts popped out without warning.

"So beautiful." he muttered before beginning his assault on them. He grabbed them both and pushed one into his mouth while rolling my hardened nipple between his thumb and index finger.

"Ohhh!" my back involuntarily arched and I pulled on his hair making him groan. He switched sides and then made his way down my stomach.

His arms reached around me and he undid the zipper to my dress. I lifted my hips so he can slide it off and he did along with my underwear. He laid down in between my legs and wrapped his heavy arms around my thighs. He gently kissed the inside of my thighs a couple of times before placing one right over my swollen clit.

"Oh my god!" I moaned attempting to grind my hips to get more but he holds me down causing me to whimper.

"Calm down bambina or I'll make this painfully slow." he threatened and I took a deep breath before nodded. He kissed over my clit a few more times before starting to lap and suck on my pussy.

"Ahh! Oh fuck!" my hands immediately gripped onto his hair and our eyes met. His tongue continued to rapidly lap and lick my clit until I felt my orgasm coming on.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum." I breathed out and he immediately released his lips from mine.

I whimper at his loss of touch and pout.

"Relax bambina." I heard him chuckle and he began unbuckling his pants. Once his pants were off, he aligned himself with my entrance and I stopped him.

"Put on a condom." I sat up.

"Right." he nodded and reached into his side table. I laid back down and watched as he put the condom on himself.

"Ready?" he asked as he rubbed his tip on my dripping folds.

"Mmm yes." I moaned and he slid himself into me.

"Ohh my God, fuckk!" I yelled feeling him stretch me out. He started pacing himself and before I could even blink he was slamming in and out of me. Both of our cries and moans could probably be heard from miles away but I didn't care, the pleasure was the best I've ever felt.

"Are you close?" he whispered in my ear. I nodded looking straight up into his piercing eyes and bit my lip.

"Hold it, I'm close." the pressure in my core started becoming to too much. My back arched up and my grip on the sheets was becoming deathly tight.

"Cum with me, amore." that was all I needed. My eyes rolled far back into my head and his strokes were long, deep, and fast. I let go and as did he, our loud moaning was the only thing hear along with the sound of his bed rocking back and forth. My body was sent straight to heaven. I felt hot. Pure bliss. The only two words I can describe it with. Like some sort of euphoric realm and I was the one to take it all in.

Coming down from it was like being knocked out in a boxing match. You black out and you wake up in a haze and not really clear of who or what is going on around you.

My eyes were clouded and I could only here his deep, heavy breaths. In and out.

He removed the spoiled condom and plopped down on the bed beside me. Nothing was said but what would you say after something like that. By the way he's breathing and staring at the ceiling I'm guessing he enjoyed himself as much as I did.

"So what now?" I asked unsure of what to do.

"Now we go again." he turned to me with a serious face. For a minute we stared at each other. Was he serious?
I wouldn't mind going again, and again, and again until the sun was fully up but would he mind?

"Again." I nodded and he broke out into the biggest smirk ever before pulling me towards him and smashing our lips together.

***

Bright rays of the sun were beaming out of the curtains. I groaned and stirred awake. I had almost forgotten the night I just had but a large white arm wrapped around my waist made all the memories from last night, technically this morning, crash down on me. I fucked my father's business partner. What the fuck.

I calmly got out of the bed successfully without waking Luca and heading to the bathroom to do my business. I picked up my underwear and quickly put it on. I walked into what I believe was his closet and which it actually was I stole a plain black shirt and put it on.

I went back to the room and opened his drawer to find and notepad and a pen.

Thanks for the birthday sex :)
S.D xo

I quickly wrote it down and placed the piece of paper on the side I was sleeping on and ordered myself and Uber. I picked up my dress from the floor and well as my heels and clutch before walking out of his room. I went downstairs and it took me a second before finding the door.

I rode down the elevator and got a notification on my phone that the Uber arrived. Doing the walk of shame to the car was not exciting at all but I made in the Uber before people could look for too long or even notice that it was me.

I sighed and laid back into the chair.

____

✅✅✅