THIS IS NOT A REAL DATE

Start from the beginning

"He means, he's glad you're okay, but there's not really a point to make any more drama out of the situation," Carson tries a nicer approach.

"Why, cause it didn't affect you?"

"You're forgetting, I was in the ER too, sweetheart," she sneers. "You try to be nice to people..."

"Are you okay?" Scott sighs.

"Yeah I'm fine, now. So you didn't get any tickets last night either?" he turns to the wolf.

"Are they still selling?" Scott asks.

"No but I managed to find two online. You should keep trying, seems like everyone's gonna be there," he walks away.

"Oh the rave? Yeah, some band geek offered me a ticket, and a lacrosse player, and like, half the swim team. You'd be amazed at how generous guys are when they want to go on a date with you," she chuckles, seeing Lydia walk over.

"Hey, you coming to the rave?" she asks the strawberry blonde.

"You mean the party full of drug addicts and weirdos like Matt? No, thank you," she smirks.

"You make a good point," she laughs, walking away.

"You know, I'm starting to get why everyone calls them mean," Stiles watches them leave.

"Oh you're just now realizing?" Scott laughs.

"Yes, prior to this I thought they were rays of sunshine."

"Carson's been calling Matt "Max" for the entire semester."

"He's kind of a dick, plus I already told you he's controlling the kanima. She's an excellent judge of character."

___

After school, Carson, Scott, and Stiles go to the vet.

Deaton holds up a bottle of Ketamine, demonstrating what they have to do tonight.

"If you can get close enough to Jackson to shoot him with this, it should buy you some time," he grabs another bottle.

"This is what you're gonna use to form a barrier. This part is for you, Stiles," he looks at Carson for a second, "Only you."

As Stiles objects, Carson gets a phone call from her dad.

"Hey, your car is ready. Go pick it up before you go to that party tonight," he tells her.

"Finally, I was convinced you were trying to kill me," she laughs.

"Be a little more careful this time," he warns.

"I was a victim in a crime of passion," she exaggerates.

"Just get the car," he groans, hanging up.

Scott and Stiles walk out, telling her the plan.

"So you have to go as Isaac's date," Scott says.

"Why am I going on a date with a dog? No offense."

"Because we don't really trust him, and he," Stiles rolls his eyes, "He likes you."

"You make it seem like such a foreign concept," she chuckles.

"Well, he's a jerk, but if you're his date, you can make sure he doesn't do anything weird," he sighs.

"Fine, I'll play nice with Lahey. Just get the rest of the plan right," she sighs.

"And drop me off at the car shop, my baby is ready," she squeals.

____